Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Sears Premalite TV Ad for $379

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
CarmineD

Sears Premalite TV Ad for $379
Original Message   Dec 31, 2007 5:26 pm
I saw this ad recently on TV.  Haven't seen the vacuum up close and personal yet.  But at 16 pounds with metal alloy components and a cord winder, it appears to have some desirable features.

Carmine D.

Replies: 1 - 46 of 46View as Outline
Venson

Re: Sears Premalite TV Ad for $379
Reply #1   Dec 31, 2007 6:50 pm
Hey Carmine,

Happy New Year -- and -- I'm glad you're with us again.  What is of interest to me is if there is any significance to the early turn up of several of these, usually "demonstrators", on eBay.  I get the feeling that there may be a problem with the mechanism that locks the wand/handle onto the cleaner body.  As mentioned in a prior post, I kicked the tires on one at Sears and it seemed okay.

Venson

CarmineD

Reply #2   Jan 2, 2008 7:13 am
Venson wrote:
What is of interest to me is if there is any significance to the early turn up of several of these, usually "demonstrators", on eBay.  I get the feeling that there may be a problem with the mechanism that locks the wand/handle onto the cleaner body.  As mentioned in a prior post, I kicked the tires on one at Sears and it seemed okay.

Venson

Hello Venson:

There may/may not be significance to the flurry of these resales so soon after launch.  Why?  Most of us settle in over time with a vacuum (Kirby, Lux, HOOVER, Rainbow, Miele, Riccar, Sebo, Oreck) that we like the best for regular usage around the home and garage.  Something new comes along, and we'll buy it and give it a try.   Especially if our daily user is getting some age on it and has some parts/repair needs.  We try the latest and greatest and we may even like it.  We'll use it awhile and then say to ourselves:  You know, I still like the old vacuum cleaner the best.  We'll take our old vacuum in for service and start back in the regular routine with the old vacuum cleaner that is now like new again.  Voila: The new vacuum purchase goes into the closet where the old one was stored, gets gifted away, maybe donated, and/or we put it up for sale on the internet.

Carmine D.

Moderator Mike_W

"There is no BEST or PERFECT vacuum cleaner"

"Take care of your vacuum, then your vacuum will take care of you"

Reply #3   Jan 2, 2008 11:59 am
I saw the television ad on a cable channel last week.  I thought it was put together very well.  It actually showed how to use the vacuum and its attachments.  Also, how to remove the dirt bin.

Carmine, the Premalite does not have an automatic cord rewind.  The user must wrap the cord.

I really do not see alot of these showing up on ebay. 
DysonInventsBig

Reply #4   Jan 2, 2008 1:02 pm
Venson wrote:
Hey Carmine,

Happy New Year -- and -- I'm glad you're with us again.  What is of interest to me is if there is any significance to the early turn up of several of these, usually "demonstrators", on eBay.  I get the feeling that there may be a problem with the mechanism that locks the wand/handle onto the cleaner body.  As mentioned in a prior post, I kicked the tires on one at Sears and it seemed okay.

Venson

Venson,

You think like an honest guy and that’s good.  But many NIB or “floor models” simply are stolen and sold on eBay to the highest bidder.  I just bought an “Open Box Return” from a “Liquidator” only to learn the reality when my Paypal receipt showed not a liquidator as advertised but a pawn shop.        DIB 

This message was modified Jan 2, 2008 by DysonInventsBig

Motorhead

Reply #5   Jan 2, 2008 1:30 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:

Venson,

You think like an honest guy and that’s good.  But many NIB or “floor models” simply are stolen and sold on eBay to the highest bidder.  I just bought an “Open Box Return” from a “Liquidator” only to learn the reality when my Paypal receipt showed not a liquidator as advertised but a pawn shop.        DIB 

Hi DIB,

I agree with you, that is one of the risks associated with buying "new" merchandise on eBay.  I have to wonder what Sears does with their open-box returns, however, I highly doubt they would sell any of their "floor models" or "demonstrators" on eBay. 

To me, it's not whether or not the item was stolen, pawned, "lightly used" etc., it's the potential for being nonfunctional or broken I worry about.  I've noticed these pawn shop "Power Sellers" tend to have vague descriptions on the item; just general information.  They (on the whole; no doubt there are exceptions) are far more concerned about making money and getting the most bids than ensuring the buyer receives a good product.  Was/is the machine you bought in good working and cosmetic condition?

I've bought new items on eBay before (most recently a Grainger-catalog-exclusive Dayton hand vac I could not get any other way), both vacuum-related and non-vacuum-related, however, I tend to stick to items that are unused and with the original box (though not necessarily *in* the original box).  If it appears to be unused and simply powered on for testing, I feel better about buying it than I would, say, a "floor model" with obvious signs of use.

-MH
Venson

Reply #6   Jan 2, 2008 5:28 pm
Hi DIB and Motorhead,

It's been a long time since I made notice but I think our Sears in Rego Park actually does have a corner where they tuck away returned vacuums for sale at a lower price.  Naturally, they don't want you to see it but I think its still there.  As for the Premalite, the posts for at least a couple of those I saw did make note that the handle/wand was not locking in place properly.  An image of one machine showed that the piece had come completely off.  Another cause for wonder was why would anyone buy one with the locking piece gone unless they're super handy at fixing things.  Without it the machine is useless as an upright.

The purchase of any used vacuum is best served by a person with an eye and some knowledge of what they're about to buy.  Considering the look of economics and our ecology these days, I'm the first to advocate buying either good used models or demos especially for those challenged of purse.  My first Rainbow D2  and my first Filter Queen were used (I paid no more than $40 bucks for either) but both were in great shape a gave very good service.  Then again I bought them at a time when not many demanded down to the penny what they paid for an item when it was new.  In real life you may drop a bundle on a new machine that a salespersons says is worth it's weight in gold but see how suddenly worthlesss it becomes when you try to take it back.  

As for electrical appliances sold on eBay, though eBay has not made it a mandate, you have every right to ask for the items serial number before buying.  Does anyone know the best way to follow up once you have that info?  I mean is there any sort of record available to the public regarding stolen articles?

Venson

This message was modified Jan 2, 2008 by Venson
sfosweeperuser

Reply #7   Jan 2, 2008 8:35 pm
Will have to check the local Sears store here to see if they have it.

Happy new year, Carmine, from cold Kansas.  Part of my family was in the 32-car pile up Dec. 22 on I-70 on the way to Manhattan, KS.  Car was demolished, but they weren't injured.

Hope you and your family are well.

sfosweeperuser/lionsweeperuser

CarmineD

Reply #8   Jan 2, 2008 8:39 pm
HAPPY NEW YEAR Jim:

Glad to hear all were fine. 

I tried emailing you over the holidays but the email came back for lack of a good address.

Pax et Bonum

Carmine D.

sfosweeperuser

Reply #9   Jan 2, 2008 8:50 pm
Pax et bonum.  Ad multos annos.

Will send you private message with me e-mail address.

Jim

DysonInventsBig

Reply #10   Jan 3, 2008 11:36 am

Venson,

I assumed these eBay vacuums you spoke of were simply were being stolen like much NIB, “customer return, no box”, “demo-return”, which is common for eBay pawn shop sellers and individuals who have a nice assortments of what looks to be Lowe’s merchandise and gift cards.  I witnessed first hand how easy it was for thieves steal from Lowe’s, sickening really.  I reported what I saw to the Lowe’s manager and told her it looked like lots of Lowe’s merchandise was being sold on eBay.  She said “They are very much aware of aware of this.”  I got to talking to my local Linens And Things store manager and asked how well the Dyson DC16’s were selling?  She said “Their selling well.”  I told her I see lots of what look to be stolen Dyson’s selling on eBay.  She said, “Our fist shipment of 5 Dyson handhelds were all stolen within the first week”.

They closed our Sears outlet many years ago and I forgot of their existence.  I’m fairly sure Best Buy is selling their “broken, as-is” returns, etc. on eBay.

Your idea of serial number tracking, etc. is long overdue.        DIB

Venson

Reply #11   Jan 3, 2008 1:04 pm
Hi DIB,

Theft is real issue that somehow never comes into my realm of thought when I think of household appliances.  You know, you'd suppose someone might risk jail time regarding a luxury automobile or somebody's jewelry but never a vacuum cleaner.  However, I'd guess due to hype and high prices there's a big attraction for expensive, legendary appliances.  Go figure.

The motivation for theft of small items here in New York is usually need for some drug of choice.  Thus, stolen items go for a little bit of money. 

For a time there had been a campaign led by the NYPD to get people to photograph and list serial numbers of personal possessions.  It sort of fizzled out. I guess I'll have to get a Rottweiler to guard my new blender. 

Best,

Venson

CarmineD

Reply #12   Jan 4, 2008 7:50 am
Wal*Mart, a retailer which suffers from huge dollar losses every year due to pilferage, started an inventory monitoring system several years back to control and account for merchandise from production to sale and all venues in between.  It utilizes scanning technology and bar code labels that are automated and require minimum human intervention.  Unfortunately, Wal*Mart's vendors were not as enthusiastic to comply due to the cost and trouble to implement the changes.  I'm not sure if Wal*Mart succeeded and/or scrapped the effort due to the cost and vendor objections.

The purpose was to track and account for all Wal*Mart product in numbers and dollars as soon as it was produced and shipped to Wal*Mart.  As the product moved through each point of the Wal*Mart retail cycle and chain to point of sale, the product was accounted for.  If there was pilferage and loss at any point in the cycle, managers were immediately aware and could take action.

If a shipment of widgets suddenly were missing from a warehouse and little by little were showing up on eBay for sale, the Wal*Mart auditors and investigators took action.  If the pilferage occurred at a particular store location(s), the same.  And so on.  Obviously, cost benefit analyses are needed to determine if the wholesale/retail value of the product AND risk of theft are worth the expense to bring under detailed scrutiny and stewardship.  That's where the cost accountants come in.

Carmine D.

This message was modified Jan 4, 2008 by CarmineD
CarmineD

Reply #13   Jan 4, 2008 8:15 am
With respect to dyson product cartons in particular (including DC16), I've noticed recently that the new boxes are secured with plastic wrap straps.  To open the dyson boxes, one has to cut off the straps, which once done, cannot be reused.  Thus repacks are easily recognizable (no wrap straps).

Carmine D.

mole

Reply #14   Jan 4, 2008 9:59 am
Most of the repacks sold on E-BAY are bought by dealers,wholesalers,or any one who has the money to buy in quantity,because the manufactures dont want them back,they send the stores either a credit or a replacement,.Our Local best buy has 35+ DYSONS  against their walls in the back room now,all returns,anyone want a deal?

MOLE

Venson

Reply #15   Jan 11, 2008 4:15 pm
Howdy,

While at the Sears website I of course had to check out the Premalite again.  The price has gone up to $399 but there is a $20 rebate on Kenmores over $249.  (Why not just leave it at $379?)

Most interesting is that I noticed that Sears has provided a "review" page for the Premalite and they don't limit the opinions displayed just to the favorable.  At present there are eight opinions from buyers regarding the machine.  Most are not bad but at least three out of the eight complained about broken plastic latches that were meant to hold wand/handle onto the cleaner.  You can check this out for yourselves at http://www.sears.com

Venson

This message was modified Jan 11, 2008 by Venson
CarmineD

Reply #16   Feb 4, 2008 5:24 pm
In contrast to the halo, the Sears Permalite is selling decently.  Some people come in and ask for it by name to buy. 

Lightweight, tools on board.  Lifetime warranty on the headlight!!!  No complaints yet about the handle/wands joint as a weak point for stress.

Complaints about the turbo tool: Does not store on-board. 

Carmine D.

This message was modified Feb 4, 2008 by CarmineD
Acerone

Reply #17   Feb 4, 2008 8:46 pm
Carmine,

I saw the Kenmore Premalite a few weeks ago at Sears and I really like it and I saw the commercial only once a few weeks back. The sales guy couldn't demo it because a piece was broken off and it wouldn't turn on.
This message was modified Feb 4, 2008 by Acerone
Acerone

Reply #18   Mar 10, 2008 11:37 pm
One of the worse vacuum cleaners... This according to sales clerk today at Sears... She said they should pull the vacuum from the market and fix the problem or just discontinue it for good...
DysonInventsBig

Reply #19   Mar 11, 2008 12:50 am
Acerone wrote:
One of the worse vacuum cleaners... This according to sales clerk today at Sears... She said they should pull the vacuum from the market and fix the problem or just discontinue it for good...

Acerone,

I have heard it is made of too thin of materials and prone to breaking and bending/denting (wand).  What did Sears say about it?        DIB

Venson

Reply #20   Mar 11, 2008 3:20 am
DysonInventsBig wrote:

Acerone,

I have heard it is made of too thin of materials and prone to breaking and bending/denting (wand).  What did Sears say about it?        DIB

Hi,

The Premalite's problem is that there are two small plastic tabs that catch and lock the wand/handle against the cleaner's body.  Save for this frailty it strikes me as no more or less sturdy than the other plastic wonders on the market today.  Hose suction is great.

Here's a link to reviews by purchasers -- http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02037060000P?keyword=premalite&sLevel=0

Why they didn't see the the problem with the latch tabs I'll never know especially since one of the main points on the website at Sears and on printed pieces in the stores is that this machine employs magnesium and aluminum as strengtheners.   The strength issue is completely negated in this case. If with the, handle was to be made properly sturdy, the Premalite might prove a perfect alternate to the Kenmore Progressive bagless canister also originated by LG and could make real competition.  However I doubt that that will happen due to the shortsightedness that let it come off the line with a serious defect in the first place.

Maybe next year . . .

Venson 

This message was modified Mar 11, 2008 by Venson
Acerone

Reply #21   Mar 11, 2008 5:35 pm
DysonInventsBig wrote:
<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Acerone,</font></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> </font></p></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">I have heard it is made of too thin of materials and prone to breaking and bending/denting (wand).<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </span>What did Sears say about it?<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">        </span>DIB</font>

I bought one on Ebay for $69.00 and ordered the broken piece from Sears parts department and was told I should have the part within 7 days, 30 days later no part... So I went to Sears asking if they had the part in the store and the sale clerk said no and suggested that I bring mine in for a exchange... Even though I didn't buy it from Sears... She said it's a lemon and let me exchange it for something else and I picked the Dyson DC21 canister... :)
Venson

Reply #22   Mar 11, 2008 6:04 pm
Hi Acerone,

It's highly unusual for Sears to make exchanges without the original receipts.

Venson

Acerone

Reply #23   Mar 11, 2008 6:08 pm
Venson wrote:
Hi Acerone,</p><p>It's highly unusual for Sears to make exchanges without the original receipts.</p><p>Venson

I know... And guess what came today by UPS... That broken part...
CarmineD

Reply #24   Mar 12, 2008 7:53 am
VAX used the aluminum alloy handle in one piece and it appears very sturdy.  Wonder if the Premalite handle is halved to make it more compact for boxing and shipping?

Carmine D.

This message was modified Mar 12, 2008 by CarmineD
Acerone

Reply #25   Mar 12, 2008 8:06 am
By the way... Even though the piece was missing I still was able to use the vacuum... It wasn't all that bad but it did have a problem vacuuming up fuzz $#%*... And when you picked up the vacuum while it was runny... For get it... Dust flew everywhere...
CarmineD

Reply #26   Mar 12, 2008 8:48 am
Acerone wrote:
By the way... Even though the piece was missing I still was able to use the vacuum... It wasn't all that bad but it did have a problem vacuuming up fuzz $#%*... And when you picked up the vacuum while it was runny... For get it... Dust flew everywhere...

Ace:

Your vacuum may need attention since it was sold on ebay.  Did you check the filters and make sure thay are clean and fitted properly?  Did you check the dirt by pass path from brush nozzle to the dirt bin opening to make sure there are no obstructions and clogs?  Either and/or both could cause the problems you describe. 

Carmine D.

Acerone

Reply #27   Mar 12, 2008 9:05 am
CarmineD wrote:
Ace:</p><p>Your vacuum may need attention since it was sold on ebay.  Did you check the filters and make sure thay are clean and fitted properly?  Did you check the dirt by pass path from brush nozzle to the dirt bin opening to make sure there are no obstructions and clogs?  Either and/or both could cause the problems you describe.  </p><p>Carmine D.

Carmine,

Yes, my vacuum was new. The only issue with it was the broken piece and that's why I bought it..
HARDSELL

Reply #28   Mar 12, 2008 3:15 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Ace:

Your vacuum may need attention since it was sold on ebay.  Did you check the filters and make sure thay are clean and fitted properly?  Did you check the dirt by pass path from brush nozzle to the dirt bin opening to make sure there are no obstructions and clogs?  Either and/or both could cause the problems you describe. 

Carmine D.

Ir Ace was referring to a Dyson you would be telling that is a POS.  You want us to believe that only Dyson is the problem and not the user. Your credibility would be better if you presented the fact that all vacuums have problems. 

Could it be that this Sears vac is a POS and overpriced.  Almost $400 for a vac that is likely a lemon.

This message was modified Mar 12, 2008 by HARDSELL
CarmineD

Reply #29   Mar 12, 2008 5:55 pm
Acerone wrote:
Carmine,

Yes, my vacuum was new. The only issue with it was the broken piece and that's why I bought it..

Ace:

For $69 you can't go wrong.  I'm curious about the new box size of the vacuum:  In comparison to say the dyson carton, how does the box size of the Premalite measure up?

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #30   Mar 12, 2008 6:01 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
Ir Ace was referring to a Dyson you would be telling that is a POS.  You want us to believe that only Dyson is the problem and not the user. Your credibility would be better if you presented the fact that all vacuums have problems. 

Could it be that this Sears vac is a POS and overpriced.  Almost $400 for a vac that is likely a lemon.

He my man:

You saved me the trouble. 

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #31   Mar 12, 2008 9:26 pm
CarmineD wrote:
He my man:

You saved me the trouble. 

Carmine D.

So you agree that the Premalite is a POS.
Acerone

Reply #32   Mar 12, 2008 9:29 pm
CarmineD wrote:
Ace:</p><p>For $69 you can't go wrong.  I'm curious about the new box size of the vacuum:  In comparison to say the dyson carton, how does the box size of the Premalite measure up?</p><p>Carmine D.

Correct for that price is was a good vacuum... One large box about twice the size of the DC21... And boy is that 21 heavy...
Venson

Reply #33   Mar 12, 2008 10:02 pm
CarmineD wrote:
VAX used the aluminum alloy handle in one piece and it appears very sturdy.  Wonder if the Premalite handle is halved to make it more compact for boxing and shipping?

Carmine D.

Hi Carmine,

Just for the record the handle/wand is all one piece.  In result it is a little too short if you wanted to use a bare floor tool with it so like the Vax it's basically good for extending your reach to places overhead.  The handle grip/ hose end is the only part of it that detaches. 

Venson

CarmineD

Reply #34   Mar 13, 2008 7:26 am
HARDSELL wrote:
So you agree that the Premalite is a POS.

I recall my good man, when your DC07 was launched it had a major flaw that required some quick dyson remedy.  Airblade [Matt mmc] can verify.  I pointed it out on another Forum before you arrived.  The U-bend airway was a detachable piece.  And detachable it was.  It had a thumb button on it.  Most if not all users took it to be the handle release.  Their first reaction was to step on it.  When they did, it came off.  When it came off the DC07 had no suction in attachment mode.  And guess what.  The comprehensive dyson manual had no illustrations and instructions on how to reinstall.  Consequently the piece was often off or separated from the vacuum.  Dyson corrected the flaw on subsequent models.  And the DC07 launched at $439.

The Premalite gets a pass for now until I have a chance to use it extensively.

Carmine D.

CarmineD

Reply #35   Mar 13, 2008 7:28 am
Ace, Venson:

Thanks for the clarifications.  The Premalite is on my list to test. 

Carmine D.

Venson

Reply #36   Mar 18, 2008 9:55 pm
By the way, does anyone know the complete Sears model number for this vacuum. It is not just 37060.

Thanks,

Venson

cartermelanie

Reply #37   May 6, 2008 11:41 pm
Acerone,

I am experiencing the same problem with my premalite.  i was wondering if you stillhad that part since you returned the vac and if so would you be interested in getting rid of it.  i am in need of this piece.  also how did you ghet the piece, they wanted to charge me almost 34$  plus shipping for this small plastic piece.  well they wouldnt sell me the plastic piece, the whole wand.  if you could give me any tips or help i would greatly appreciate it!!!

Acerone

Reply #38   May 6, 2008 11:46 pm
cartermelanie wrote:
Acerone,</p><p>I am experiencing the same problem with my premalite.  i was wondering if you stillhad that part since you returned the vac and if so would you be interested in getting rid of it.  i am in need of this piece.  also how did you ghet the piece, they wanted to charge me almost 34$  plus shipping for this small plastic piece.  well they wouldnt sell me the plastic piece, the whole wand.  if you could give me any tips or help i would greatly appreciate it!!!

Take the vacuum cleaner back to Sears... The local Sears store sales clerk said the vacuum cleaner was terrible because of that part and she told me to bring it back and she's take care of it for me.

I got the part for free when I went to the Sears parts department and they shipped it to me for free. I don't have it anymore sorry...
cartermelanie

Reply #39   May 8, 2008 11:55 am
Hello, again.  my SEARS isnt as helpful as theone you went to.  figures for me right!  i wanted to write kenmore and complain about how they are handling the whole situation with this faulty piece.   do you have info on how to contact the manufacturer.  thanks!!!!!
Acerone

Reply #40   May 8, 2008 1:53 pm
cartermelanie wrote:
Hello, again.  my SEARS isnt as helpful as theone you went to.  figures for me right!  i wanted to write kenmore and complain about how they are handling the whole situation with this faulty piece.   do you have info on how to contact the manufacturer.  thanks!!!!!

Try another Sears... I had better luck at the 2nd Sears store...
HARDSELL

Reply #41   Apr 12, 2011 8:58 am
HARDSELL wrote:

Carmine,
Just to refresh your memory of my comment.

I did not make a statement about the Premalite being a POS.  I asked if it was one. 
You will notice my reasoning is because you would call the Dyson a POS at every opportunity.
How many different twists can you use to avoid admitting that I never called the vac a POS.  I will get the pop corn as I wait.
CarmineD

Reply #42   Apr 12, 2011 9:11 am
HARDSELL wrote:
Carmine,
Just to refresh your memory of my comment.

I did not make a statement about the Premalite being a POS.  I asked if it was one. 
You will notice my reasoning is because you would call the Dyson a POS at every opportunity.
How many different twists can you use to avoid admitting that I never called the vac a POS.  I will get the pop corn as I wait.

Wrong thread.  Too early in the LG Premalite history.  Came later.  See the thread I mentioned.  It's there.  You were commenting on the host of complaints that buyers were reporting with the new LG Premalite.  There were quite a few on this page by several regular posters.  You said to me if consumers would report the same complaints about a dyson I WOULD CALL IT A POS.  You said perhaps the new LG PREMALITE IS A LEMON.?  I said: You said it for me.  And I agreed with you.  FACTS.  

BTW one of huge fans was your buddy here now Mike W. 

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #43   Apr 12, 2011 10:55 am
CarmineD wrote:
Wrong thread.  Too early in the LG Premalite history.  Came later.  See the thread I mentioned. (that is what I just posted) It's there.  You were commenting on the host of complaints that buyers were reporting with the new LG Premalite.  There were quite a few on this page by several regular posters.  You said to me if consumers would report the same complaints about a dyson I WOULD CALL IT A POS.  You said perhaps  (meaning that would be if you were discussing Dyson)the new LG PREMALITE IS A LEMON.?  I said: You said it for me.  And I agreed with you.  FACTS.  

BTW one of huge fans was your buddy here now Mike W. 

Carmine D.

The quote that I brought forward today was originally posted in March 2008.  This is the same time period that you referenced in the WalMart bag thread.
Your quote above is same as what I brought forward.  Caught in your own web----AGAIN.
CarmineD

Reply #44   Apr 12, 2011 12:29 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
The quote that I brought forward today was originally posted in March 2008.  This is the same time period that you referenced in the WalMart bag thread.
Your quote above is same as what I brought forward.  Caught in your own web----AGAIN.

I'm going to have to add you to my prayer list.  Seriously.  I'm worried about you HS since you and Mike started up your friendship here and posting in unison.  You got the date right.  Good start.  But for the seventh time to you here, you are on the wrong thread.   Try again. 

The only web my friend is in your seeing and understanding the posts here I have responded to you about.  You just can't get your thinking straight even with all my repitition.  Very sorry for you.  I think you really do have oldtimers, and I'm feeling terrible for making fun of you about it here.  My apologies.  I didn't realize that it may actually be true. 

You have all the signs.  Sorry about that and teasing you.  You need professional counselling and care.  I hope you get it. 

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #45   Apr 12, 2011 3:05 pm
CarmineD wrote:
I'm going to have to add you to my prayer list.  Seriously.  I'm worried about you HS since you and Mike started up your friendship here and posting in unison.  You got the date right.  Good start.  But for the seventh time to you here, you are on the wrong thread.   Try again. 

The only web my friend is in your seeing and understanding the posts here I have responded to you about.  You just can't get your thinking straight even with all my repitition.  Very sorry for you.  I think you really do have oldtimers, and I'm feeling terrible for making fun of you about it here.  My apologies.  I didn't realize that it may actually be true. 

You have all the signs.  Sorry about that and teasing you.  You need professional counselling and care.  I hope you get it. 

Carmine D.

I provided a thread.  You have only provided lip service.  As usual, you can't back your claims.  Otherwise you would producethe thread and not lip service.  You are 'all blow' and 'no go'. 

I hope I get a better Dr. than you.
CarmineD

Reply #46   Apr 12, 2011 4:13 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
I provided a thread.  You have only provided lip service.  As usual, you can't back your claims.  Otherwise you would producethe thread and not lip service.  You are 'all blow' and 'no go'. 

I hope I get a better Dr. than you.

Like I said in another htread, I not only provided the thread subject for your post but also posted it.  And gave you the other places/threads for the same subject with time lines and time frames.  Just ask, I'll point you into the right direction.  Keep in mind I did so 3 years and more after the threads and posts were made.  I understand you anger and insults.  People with your mental lapses often lash out like you do.  It is a sign of the problem you have.  Be my guest.  I can take it and keep you steered in the right direction. 

Carmine D.

Replies: 1 - 46 of 46View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42