Username Password
Home Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Vacuum Cleaners > Discussions > Sears Premalite TV Ad for $379

Vacuum Cleaners Discussions

Search For:
CarmineD

Sears Premalite TV Ad for $379
Original Message   Dec 31, 2007 5:26 pm
I saw this ad recently on TV.  Haven't seen the vacuum up close and personal yet.  But at 16 pounds with metal alloy components and a cord winder, it appears to have some desirable features.

Carmine D.

Replies: 37 - 46 of 46Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
cartermelanie

Re: Sears Premalite TV Ad for $379
Reply #37   May 6, 2008 11:41 pm
Acerone,

I am experiencing the same problem with my premalite.  i was wondering if you stillhad that part since you returned the vac and if so would you be interested in getting rid of it.  i am in need of this piece.  also how did you ghet the piece, they wanted to charge me almost 34$  plus shipping for this small plastic piece.  well they wouldnt sell me the plastic piece, the whole wand.  if you could give me any tips or help i would greatly appreciate it!!!

Acerone

Reply #38   May 6, 2008 11:46 pm
cartermelanie wrote:
Acerone,</p><p>I am experiencing the same problem with my premalite.  i was wondering if you stillhad that part since you returned the vac and if so would you be interested in getting rid of it.  i am in need of this piece.  also how did you ghet the piece, they wanted to charge me almost 34$  plus shipping for this small plastic piece.  well they wouldnt sell me the plastic piece, the whole wand.  if you could give me any tips or help i would greatly appreciate it!!!

Take the vacuum cleaner back to Sears... The local Sears store sales clerk said the vacuum cleaner was terrible because of that part and she told me to bring it back and she's take care of it for me.

I got the part for free when I went to the Sears parts department and they shipped it to me for free. I don't have it anymore sorry...
cartermelanie

Reply #39   May 8, 2008 11:55 am
Hello, again.  my SEARS isnt as helpful as theone you went to.  figures for me right!  i wanted to write kenmore and complain about how they are handling the whole situation with this faulty piece.   do you have info on how to contact the manufacturer.  thanks!!!!!
Acerone

Reply #40   May 8, 2008 1:53 pm
cartermelanie wrote:
Hello, again.  my SEARS isnt as helpful as theone you went to.  figures for me right!  i wanted to write kenmore and complain about how they are handling the whole situation with this faulty piece.   do you have info on how to contact the manufacturer.  thanks!!!!!

Try another Sears... I had better luck at the 2nd Sears store...
HARDSELL

Reply #41   Apr 12, 2011 8:58 am
HARDSELL wrote:
Ir Ace was referring to a Dyson you would be telling that is a POS.  You want us to believe that only Dyson is the problem and not the user. Your credibility would be better if you presented the fact that all vacuums have problems. 

Could it be that this Sears vac is a POS and overpriced.  Almost $400 for a vac that is likely a lemon.

Carmine,
Just to refresh your memory of my comment.

I did not make a statement about the Premalite being a POS.  I asked if it was one. 
You will notice my reasoning is because you would call the Dyson a POS at every opportunity.
How many different twists can you use to avoid admitting that I never called the vac a POS.  I will get the pop corn as I wait.
CarmineD

Reply #42   Apr 12, 2011 9:11 am
HARDSELL wrote:
Carmine,
Just to refresh your memory of my comment.

I did not make a statement about the Premalite being a POS.  I asked if it was one. 
You will notice my reasoning is because you would call the Dyson a POS at every opportunity.
How many different twists can you use to avoid admitting that I never called the vac a POS.  I will get the pop corn as I wait.

Wrong thread.  Too early in the LG Premalite history.  Came later.  See the thread I mentioned.  It's there.  You were commenting on the host of complaints that buyers were reporting with the new LG Premalite.  There were quite a few on this page by several regular posters.  You said to me if consumers would report the same complaints about a dyson I WOULD CALL IT A POS.  You said perhaps the new LG PREMALITE IS A LEMON.?  I said: You said it for me.  And I agreed with you.  FACTS.  

BTW one of huge fans was your buddy here now Mike W. 

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #43   Apr 12, 2011 10:55 am
CarmineD wrote:
Wrong thread.  Too early in the LG Premalite history.  Came later.  See the thread I mentioned. (that is what I just posted) It's there.  You were commenting on the host of complaints that buyers were reporting with the new LG Premalite.  There were quite a few on this page by several regular posters.  You said to me if consumers would report the same complaints about a dyson I WOULD CALL IT A POS.  You said perhaps  (meaning that would be if you were discussing Dyson)the new LG PREMALITE IS A LEMON.?  I said: You said it for me.  And I agreed with you.  FACTS.  

BTW one of huge fans was your buddy here now Mike W. 

Carmine D.

The quote that I brought forward today was originally posted in March 2008.  This is the same time period that you referenced in the WalMart bag thread.
Your quote above is same as what I brought forward.  Caught in your own web----AGAIN.
CarmineD

Reply #44   Apr 12, 2011 12:29 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
The quote that I brought forward today was originally posted in March 2008.  This is the same time period that you referenced in the WalMart bag thread.
Your quote above is same as what I brought forward.  Caught in your own web----AGAIN.

I'm going to have to add you to my prayer list.  Seriously.  I'm worried about you HS since you and Mike started up your friendship here and posting in unison.  You got the date right.  Good start.  But for the seventh time to you here, you are on the wrong thread.   Try again. 

The only web my friend is in your seeing and understanding the posts here I have responded to you about.  You just can't get your thinking straight even with all my repitition.  Very sorry for you.  I think you really do have oldtimers, and I'm feeling terrible for making fun of you about it here.  My apologies.  I didn't realize that it may actually be true. 

You have all the signs.  Sorry about that and teasing you.  You need professional counselling and care.  I hope you get it. 

Carmine D.

HARDSELL

Reply #45   Apr 12, 2011 3:05 pm
CarmineD wrote:
I'm going to have to add you to my prayer list.  Seriously.  I'm worried about you HS since you and Mike started up your friendship here and posting in unison.  You got the date right.  Good start.  But for the seventh time to you here, you are on the wrong thread.   Try again. 

The only web my friend is in your seeing and understanding the posts here I have responded to you about.  You just can't get your thinking straight even with all my repitition.  Very sorry for you.  I think you really do have oldtimers, and I'm feeling terrible for making fun of you about it here.  My apologies.  I didn't realize that it may actually be true. 

You have all the signs.  Sorry about that and teasing you.  You need professional counselling and care.  I hope you get it. 

Carmine D.

I provided a thread.  You have only provided lip service.  As usual, you can't back your claims.  Otherwise you would producethe thread and not lip service.  You are 'all blow' and 'no go'. 

I hope I get a better Dr. than you.
CarmineD

Reply #46   Apr 12, 2011 4:13 pm
HARDSELL wrote:
I provided a thread.  You have only provided lip service.  As usual, you can't back your claims.  Otherwise you would producethe thread and not lip service.  You are 'all blow' and 'no go'. 

I hope I get a better Dr. than you.

Like I said in another htread, I not only provided the thread subject for your post but also posted it.  And gave you the other places/threads for the same subject with time lines and time frames.  Just ask, I'll point you into the right direction.  Keep in mind I did so 3 years and more after the threads and posts were made.  I understand you anger and insults.  People with your mental lapses often lash out like you do.  It is a sign of the problem you have.  Be my guest.  I can take it and keep you steered in the right direction. 

Carmine D.

Replies: 37 - 46 of 46Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42