DysonInventsBig

no subject
Reply #2   Sep 14, 2007 3:29 pm

This message was modified Oct 23, 2007 by DysonInventsBig

DC18

Dyson, Sebo and Bissell user

Re: DYSON >>> Airblade
Reply #3   Sep 14, 2007 5:42 pm
I've had the pleasure of using a Dyson Airblade in a washroom in the UK at a out of town shopping centre.  It was very quick and eay to use!  The dyson digital motor does its job very well! Have to say I'd prefer to use one of them than the old hand dryer and paper towels!  I no longer use hand dryers I opt for paper towels.
DysonInventsBig

no subject
Reply #4   Sep 16, 2007 3:07 am
This message was modified Oct 23, 2007 by DysonInventsBig

DC18

Dyson, Sebo and Bissell user

Re: DYSON >>> Airblade
Reply #5   Sep 17, 2007 4:34 pm
Hello DIB

The Dyson Airblade was a pleasure to use.  Your hands do not have to touch the machine at all, you just place your wet hands into the opening and the machine switches on and you just lift your hands slowly out.  There are diagrams around/on the machine.  My hands were dry the first time but I did put them in again as I loved using it!  Yes it was noisey than I thought it would be, but then that DDM is very powerful.  Plus the machine is only on for 10 seconds or so!  The DDM has been adapted I believe for the Airblade.  I don't think the slits are to narrow and the airflow that comes out is very powerful but it feels soft on your hands.  It's not completely cold air either that comes out, but then that may be the airflow friction!  I can not remember but I think there was paper towels!  There was about 3 to 4 machines, they were not that high off the ground so an 8 year probably could of use one!

I wish they had them at my work I won't use other hand dryers now think they are dirty I only paper towels.  I here on the grape vine they are doing a smaller version for domestic use!  I believe Dyson is selling them and renting them out in the UK to businesses.

DC18

Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Outline
Vacuum Cleaners Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42