Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Chriss read this...

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mogopeing

Chriss read this...
Original Message   Mar 15, 2005 2:45 am
This is a one man fight and it will stay like that because Marshall never believed me I never wanted to do trouble here someone did at my place by entenring my PC and manipulate my password and my emails thats the truth and he will never do so as I know Walbroman post correctly! DonkeyP did pretty good Mogopeing did pretty good too so wheres the problem? you all behind marshall I,m alone easy to believe the one who runs this room for sure Now you find me becuase I let you by showing you my IP but I can hide very easily but this is not the way i would like to be here but it's impossible because one MAN isais One man hates me what can I do nothing but hide again so you dont give me any chance I will continue to act like a stranger on a false IPit's the only way to corespond with other people

Just to bad

Gold

Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Outline
ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Re: Chriss read this...
Reply #1   Mar 15, 2005 10:32 am
As everyone can read for themselves you don't get it.  I made it very clear on my post last night that the ONLY way to rectify this is to talk to Marshall PRIVATELY, not on the open forum.  As for this post I will let everyone see it but it should have been IMed to me privately but again you cleary do not listen.  Heck you have my personal E-mail address, I post it openly and you have E-mailed me in the past when you were having trouble.

From here on out any furthur posts such as this will be immediately deleted by myself and the other mods.  This will not be aired on the open forum and we can ALL be reached by IM or private E-mail.

C

This message was modified Mar 15, 2005 by ChrisS

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #2   Mar 15, 2005 1:48 pm
Chris, he can't do that. There is no way Dennis would apologize after what he has said to me and after the things he sends me to this day. He knows that and I know that, that's why he appeals openly and why he tries to hide behind falsehoods. So, in that regard, I will respond to him one time and I really don't have the time to do that.

I have nothing against you Dennis nor do I have anything against anyone on this forum. You were given two chances and became banned twice, you need to accept responsibility for your own actions. It's not my fault that you are banned here and will always be banned here, it's not any of the other moderators fault, it's not the pretend person that hacked into your computer and just happened to come to Abby's and post nonsense and send me threats at home, it's your fault Dennis. You mentioned no one here having a problem with different names you have used and what those names have been posting, that's because they assumed they were talking to someone real that needed help, not someone pulling a sham on them. The people here are good folks, they would give their neighbor the shirt off their back to help them out. How dare you take try to take advantage of their goodwill and kindness and then attempt to manipulate their graceful actions to your side for your personal gain. I'm appalled and I imagine they are two.

Dennis, I hope you move on for your own good, this is not healthy behavior. The fact that you are doing your damnedest to continue on this site with all of the trouble you go through should be signal enough for you. Get help, seek counseling, see your doctor or even talk with your wife. There's no reason to have an unhealthy obsession with an Internet forum or it's people. Unfortunately, your credibility on this forum is shot, I wouldn't blame anyone here for not wanting to correspond with you ever again, when they know it's you. Trying to hide behind cloaked IP's is pretty futile and I know it can't be very easy to keep up. We may not catch you in the extreme short term, but we will catch you, you know that and so do I. There's not a winner and a loser here Dennis, when we do this, we all lose. If you truly love OPE, go to Garden Web and get known over there, you'll make some friends after a while and soon it will feel like home. Start new and have fun, use one name and don't don't try the same stuff, you'll enjoy it. Whatever you decide to do, be a winner by putting a stop this charade Dennis, you'll be a better man for doing so and you'll be much much happier too.

Best to you and your family.
Termy

Reply #3   Mar 15, 2005 2:49 pm
Great post Marshall! Mogopeing, you would be wise to listen to everything he just said in that last post!

I have first hand experiance in being a trouble maker in my past. Without going into the ins and outs I could just say that I was a jerk and hurt many's feelings here!

The best thing you need to know is go away for a while, seek help as Marshall mentioned. When your life has had a complete turn around and you are a better person for it, then you can come back here and prove to all of us that you are better. Marshall will then explain to you what you need to do from there on end.

I wish you luck in your journey...Live long and prosper...

18Degrees

Reply #4   Mar 15, 2005 6:16 pm
Marshall wrote:
 There's no reason to have an unhealthy obsession with an Internet forum or it's people.

Dennis,  Just let it go man,let it go.....................and move on.                                                      18 degrees

18 Degree driveway - 928 Honda track drive - Fertilizer spreader for dispensing salt
robmints

Reply #5   Mar 15, 2005 6:23 pm
All right that's it. Please stop bashing people that have an unhealthy obsession with lawn mower forums, you are going to make me cry.
jogo

Reply #6   Mar 15, 2005 7:21 pm
I for one, am glad to be on a site that is moderated so we can have civil discussions. If you want trouble  GO ELSEWHERE.
This message was modified Mar 15, 2005 by jogo

Red Max EB78001 blower
Echo PB1000 blower
Sears ? blower
Sears 16" chainsaw
John Deere STX38
Murray 21" push mower
Echo SRM1501 weed wacker
Excell/Honda pressure washer
Ariens 11528
whitedog

cry once when you buy it, not every time you use it!

Reply #7   Mar 15, 2005 8:31 pm
mogopeing wrote:
This is a one man fight and it will stay like that because Marshall never believed me I never wanted to do trouble here someone did at my place by entenring my PC and manipulate my password and my emails thats the truth and he will never do so as I know Walbroman post correctly! DonkeyP did pretty good Mogopeing did pretty good too so wheres the problem? you all behind marshall I,m alone easy to believe the one who runs this room for sure Now you find me becuase I let you by showing you my IP but I can hide very easily but this is not the way i would like to be here but it's impossible because one MAN isais One man hates me what can I do nothing but hide again so you dont give me any chance I will continue to act like a stranger on a false IPit's the only way to corespond with other people

Just to bad

Gold

crazy is as crazy does.

i knew you could not make thirty days on probation.

ope: ariens 8524, winco 8kw - b/s vanguard v twin, little giant 5 hp b/s, stihl br-650

the difference between smart and stupid is stupid knows no bounds

Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42