Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Used Snowblowers - Ariens, Craftsman, Simplicity, Toro?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
DeltaSierra

Used Snowblowers - Ariens, Craftsman, Simplicity, Toro?
Original Message   Mar 12, 2005 12:15 pm
Found this site surfing for Snowblower reviews.

I'm in the market for a used mid-sized snowblower for a driveway and walkways. 24" (because of some tight corners) and 7 or 8 hp. Looking around in the papers and such I see 3-5 year old machines for $400-600. Most of them are Ariens, Craftsman or Toro but there are a few Simplicity units and some other brands like MTD or Murray that seem to be "department store" brands. There are also a few Hondas but their owners are very proud of them!

Does it matter? Amongst my friends they own 2 Ariens, 1 Craftsman, and 1 Toro, they are all happy and they all say the older ones are better made than the new ones.
Replies: 1 - 11 of 11View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 11 of 11View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42