Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens Dealer affiliation in my area going negative

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Ben07

The more you know about something, the more you find there is to know.

Ariens Dealer affiliation in my area going negative
Original Message   Mar 9, 2005 3:42 pm
I was going to order some parts and went into the dealer locator for my area, (southwestern PA )  I got like 2 in a 50 mile radius, opened up the search and the next ones were in Ohio.  Last year was the last time I checked this and there were at least 6 to 8 in the 50 mile radius.  Is this happening anywhere else?  (Other manufacturers can be cited if you are noticing a big change)  Could it have something to do with Home Depot now being used to showcase their equip?   (which could mean, they don't need as many dealers, or the dealers don't want to deal with or for them if they are using H D?)  A number of things could be happening, any idea's?

Thanks   Ben07 

This message was modified Mar 9, 2005 by Ben07

Ariens 8524LE, Toro CCR2000, Jacobsen S-B S-blowers, Generac 10hp Gen-convt. to N.G., 5 L-boys(D's F's &Dura( 74,77,80,88,00), Antiq. 1960 AYP 20 in. mag w 3.5 Tech mower. Ryan/Ryobi gas Trim. AYP 205 gas blwr. Mac c-saw,Toro E-blwr, 2 Weed-E e. stg. trims. outboards, boats, util trail, 2 Jeeps 
Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42