Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Who's making the dance now?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
walbroman

Clean Carb Clean Machine

Who's making the dance now?
Original Message   Mar 7, 2005 12:09 am
Since Miss did the famous dance It snows... but now is she taking a break????

we are waiting Miss

Walby

This message was modified Mar 7, 2005 by walbroman

Replies: 1 - 9 of 9View as Outline
ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Re: Who's making the dance now?
Reply #1   Mar 7, 2005 1:02 am
Since she has taken on the job I have gotten a lot of snow.  We are slated for snow the next three days.

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
walbroman

Clean Carb Clean Machine

Reply #2   Mar 7, 2005 1:07 am
Yeah Chris I'm watching radar on forecast big storm is coming but it lokks further north hope it passes here  so we can get few inches :)

ChrisS

Reply #3   Mar 7, 2005 1:12 am
Man I would love to give you some lol.....

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Reply #4   Mar 7, 2005 5:37 am
I am glad that this dancing is doing good for someone.  We're supposed to be getting heavy rain falls tomorrow.

Sherri

Ben07

The more you know about something, the more you find there is to know.

Reply #5   Mar 8, 2005 10:49 am
Well got some snow.. sure hope it wasn't the last blast.  At least M Snowshoveler is ready for the beach,  snow -tan, dancin in the moonlight, exercise etc.  Probably be on the cover of hard bod mag  or somethin,  Hey do a ope calendar for your business,  talk to your suppliers to pay the cost in the winter it's s-blowers, fall blowers ,(naturally youns have to model the equip scantily clad)  ((oh my the quotes on that one))  Take a couple months for yourself and hire models for the rest.  then sell them on net for a profit.  

Anonymous

Ps Paula do you want a month?  Which season  (I know your a girl for all seasons,  just pick a month please.)

(any auditions pls post first..

This message was modified Mar 8, 2005 by Ben07

Ariens 8524LE, Toro CCR2000, Jacobsen S-B S-blowers, Generac 10hp Gen-convt. to N.G., 5 L-boys(D's F's &Dura( 74,77,80,88,00), Antiq. 1960 AYP 20 in. mag w 3.5 Tech mower. Ryan/Ryobi gas Trim. AYP 205 gas blwr. Mac c-saw,Toro E-blwr, 2 Weed-E e. stg. trims. outboards, boats, util trail, 2 Jeeps 
ChrisS

Reply #6   Mar 8, 2005 12:09 pm
Freezing rain and snow already this am, now snow, going to snow until tommorow morning, slated for 10-18 inches before it stops.  I have to work this evening, grrr.....

She is doing a fine job......Timings a little off but a fine job none the less lol....

C

MissSnowshoveler

Reply #7   Mar 8, 2005 12:48 pm
Not only was it supposed to rain - the damn stuff is coming down in bucket fulls.

I guess that does it for snow around here. Blahhhh

Sherri

ChrisS

Reply #8   Mar 8, 2005 3:49 pm
That stinks,

We are getting pummeled here, I just had one of the worst drives into work of my carreer here.....

Not going to be a fun ride home.

C

ChrisS

Reply #9   Mar 9, 2005 1:19 am
So I am on my way home, this is the first time in my career I have fought a storm into work and fought the same storm going home.  It is still coming down oustide, it is 10 degrees, the wind knocked the power out but blessedly it came back on as I hit town, I saw one of the local gas station lights come back on off the highway and I thought I was imagining it.  The wind is horrific, tremendous gusts causing white outs, I am driving home and there is a car off the road up ahead a trucker tells me with a State trooper on the scene.  Well I start heading there as they are past my exit but I can take the next one and back track to get home about a mile.  Now I have been driving in snow storms for years, and this gust of wind comes up and blows the snow around me like a mini tornado, I loose all sense of direction as my windshield is a white out, next thing I know I see this huge sign in front of me so I instinctively swerved to miss it and found myself off of my exit ramp heading torwards the guardrail.  Well studded snows saved my ass here as I yanked it back to the left and hit the breaks.  Man was that scarey!  I have NEVER had that happen to me before.  Well I got back on the highway and checked out the trooper and the off the road van and they were fine and I made it home. 

It is still coming down like a monster.  I had to snowplow my way down the drive, I don't know how I am going to move my car tomorrow as there is a ton of snow under it now.  I tried to take some pics but the flash kept activating on the digital camera and only taking pics of the flakes.  I will get some pics tomorrow, it is a shame as they would have been pretty cool tonight.

They are watching another majoy storm for this weekend.....greeeeaaaat.......

C

Replies: 1 - 9 of 9View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42