Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Fun way to enjoy the afternoon

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
sawme

1Thess 4: 11-12

Fun way to enjoy the afternoon
Original Message   Mar 3, 2005 10:53 am

Hello to all

Well finally got some decient snow around here (8"). It was enough to get the blower out at home and for the neighbors, so it wasn't too bad. A two footer would have been nicer but the wind would have made it miserable (20-30mph).

I though I'd show you one of the reasons I like tracks so much. We were using it on monday to get around.
We have other vehicles like this only larger with digger attachments. They will go just about anywhere.I case your curious it has a four cylinder four speed and will run about 50mph but rides terrible. It can also drag a pole and haul some material (not going 50mph though.

Enjoy the snow
                                   Tom

Stihl 036/MS-55 YB /Homelite Trimmer/ Troy-Bilt Tiller/ MTD Rider/ Honda HS1132TA
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Fun way to enjoy the afternoon
Reply #1   Mar 3, 2005 11:27 am
That would be fun. I'm envious!
Richie

Bring On The White Stuff

Reply #2   Mar 3, 2005 11:39 am
Hi Tom,

Is that one of those Thiokol Trackmaster type vehicles like what they made the Lost in Space TV series Chariot out of in the 1960's or is it a modified MAX ATV recreational vehicle?  Either way it's very cool.  Must be a lot of fun to drive in the snow.

Richie
sawme

1Thess 4: 11-12

Reply #3   Mar 3, 2005 12:03 pm

Everything I've seen that the company buys so far has been from Bombardier out of Canada.

Tom

Stihl 036/MS-55 YB /Homelite Trimmer/ Troy-Bilt Tiller/ MTD Rider/ Honda HS1132TA
bontaiJoe

If it's free, it's for me!

Reply #4   Mar 3, 2005 12:43 pm
It does in deed look like fun tracking around in that with protection from the wind. Cool machine! Thanks for posting the pic

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea, never goes back to its original dimension." -Oliver Wendell Holmes
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42