Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Flying Mowers?!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Emmo

Flying Mowers?!
Original Message   Feb 22, 2005 9:34 am
Anyone into RC planes here?   This looks like it could have been the work of one of our members!

John Deere should use this in an ad.............

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/lawnfly.html
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Flying Mowers?!
Reply #1   Feb 22, 2005 11:23 am
That's hilarious, can you imagine having a few drinks and seeing that think flying around?
Ben07

The more you know about something, the more you find there is to know.

Re: Flying Mowers?!
Reply #2   Feb 22, 2005 11:35 am
Emmo wrote:
!

John Deere should use this in an ad.............

In my opinion Emmo I would have to say someone with big bucks like them had something to do with it.  Not because of the aircraft, which is spectacular in itself,  but  because of the extremely professional photography..  I mean that is bobbin and bounci thru the air drastically  and the camera never misses a beat, it is always on center in and out etc..  There was some expensive equipment with expensive precision controlls filming that thing.

Thanks for the site It was Super.

Ben07

P.S.  Maybe it is the the son of the old wheeless electric fly-mows?  I  only had the opportunity to see one of them working and from a distance because I was in a car driving by someone with one.,  even if I would get near someones just leanin against the wall in their garage, I would just get awaw from it.

This message was modified Feb 22, 2005 by Ben07

Ariens 8524LE, Toro CCR2000, Jacobsen S-B S-blowers, Generac 10hp Gen-convt. to N.G., 5 L-boys(D's F's &Dura( 74,77,80,88,00), Antiq. 1960 AYP 20 in. mag w 3.5 Tech mower. Ryan/Ryobi gas Trim. AYP 205 gas blwr. Mac c-saw,Toro E-blwr, 2 Weed-E e. stg. trims. outboards, boats, util trail, 2 Jeeps 
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42