Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > What do you guys think about Husqvarna's edgers?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

What do you guys think about Husqvarna's edgers?
Original Message   Feb 21, 2005 9:23 pm
I have the Husq. trimmer  123l and the hand held blower. I kinda wanted to stay with them since i've had such good luck with their products. I don't know anyone who has their edger, I was looking at the Echo but my buddy told me to stay away from it. I also want to buy a new stick trimmer for the hedges any pros or cons on it also? I  know I already have two of thier products and I'm happy with them I just want to make sure the edges and the hedge trimmers are just as good.    thanks, Mike

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: What do you guys think about Husqvarna's edgers?
Reply #1   Feb 21, 2005 9:27 pm
Never used them Mike so I can't say? Sherri wrote a review on one of the Husqvarna trimmers though, you might read it.

Don't know why your buddy said stay away from Echo, I have never heard that. I have their split boom trimmer/edger and love it, would buy the same thing again.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42