Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Last Night's Snow

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
lland

Last Night's Snow
Original Message   Feb 21, 2005 7:27 pm
Woke up to about four inches of snow this morning.  Had to get out and clear it quickly...before it melted.

LL

2001 Toro 20023 Personal Pace
2002 John Deere Trimmer/Edger/Blower
2003 Craftsman DYT 4000 - 25HP/48" w/bagger
2003 Toro 826LE Snowblower
2004 Mantis Tiller/Dethatcher/Aerator/Edger
2005 Husqvarna 145BT Backpack Blower
Rubbermaid 10CF Trailer
Craftsman 40" Plug Aerator
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Re: Last Night's Snow
Reply #1   Feb 21, 2005 7:54 pm
LOL..... 

It has been snowing all day here and still now this evening though very lightly the last few hours.  I pulled it off of my roof where I have to already and will clear the drive in the morning as we are getting some more tonight.  18 degrees right now so I doubt it will be gone though that would be nice lol....

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
whitedog

cry once when you buy it, not every time you use it!

Re: Last Night's Snow
Reply #2   Feb 21, 2005 8:32 pm
7" of the best snowman making snow on my hill 15 miles west of newark airport.  this stuff was heavy, a good water content, not like the powder of the last snowfall back in january. got thru the two driveways i need to clear and due to light traffic was almost on time to work this am. praise god almighty for the mechanical marvels that we have available to us. we are truly blessed.

happy motoring.

ope: ariens 8524, winco 8kw - b/s vanguard v twin, little giant 5 hp b/s, stihl br-650

the difference between smart and stupid is stupid knows no bounds

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42