Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Pic of me using snowblower for first time

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
papercut82

Don't be so humble you are not that great

Pic of me using snowblower for first time
Original Message   Feb 21, 2005 11:23 am
Remeber me Otis432 from the other forum. Well After my months of work putting a new briggs 7.5 hp engine on my 86 snapper 826 i finally got to use it about a month ago. I just go the pics back and here are a few. Sorry can't get them to work. I will try again later
This message was modified Feb 21, 2005 by papercut82

snapper 826 7.5 briggs intek, craftsman push 5.5 honda, weedeater weedwacker and hedge trimmer
Replies: 1 - 10 of 19NextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Pic of me using snowblower for first time
Reply #1   Feb 21, 2005 11:30 am
Welcome to Abby's Otis/Papercut82. Look forward to seeing your pictures, if you need help, be sure to speak up.
ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #2   Feb 21, 2005 2:51 pm
Otis welcome back!

Give me some time and I will update your account....

C

Ok, all set...

This message was modified Feb 21, 2005 by ChrisS

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
papercut82

Reply #3   Feb 21, 2005 3:48 pm
Thanks guys. Yeah good to be back. Have been lurking around the new site just not much to say. Thanks again.

snapper 826 7.5 briggs intek, craftsman push 5.5 honda, weedeater weedwacker and hedge trimmer
Ben07

The more you know about something, the more you find there is to know.

Reply #4   Feb 22, 2005 3:18 pm
Hey Papercut as in your saying, don't be so bashful,  maybe you got side tracked and couldn't get to the pic's,  But if you can pls post em, most won't care if they are just normal everyday things maybe they are spectacular whatever.  get em going ,You got a new SB you had fun and you are proud of it,  Let them rip.   Their will be a lot of interest in viewing them

Ben07

Ariens 8524LE, Toro CCR2000, Jacobsen S-B S-blowers, Generac 10hp Gen-convt. to N.G., 5 L-boys(D's F's &Dura( 74,77,80,88,00), Antiq. 1960 AYP 20 in. mag w 3.5 Tech mower. Ryan/Ryobi gas Trim. AYP 205 gas blwr. Mac c-saw,Toro E-blwr, 2 Weed-E e. stg. trims. outboards, boats, util trail, 2 Jeeps 
walbroman

Clean Carb Clean Machine

Reply #5   Feb 26, 2005 11:00 am
HOHO I don't see any pic of you anywhere???? did I missed something???

papercut82

Reply #6   Feb 27, 2005 11:54 am
Well i finally figure out that they made it easy on us. POsting pics is a snap i was trying to do it the old way. But anyway these are the pics finally

That would be me getting her out for the first time.

Getting some help. Not much but some

This message was modified Feb 27, 2005 by papercut82

papercut82

Reply #7   Feb 27, 2005 12:17 pm
Can't seem to get the light to work on it though. I am not sure if the engine is equiped to take a light. There is a wire that comes out of the right side of the engine. When i connect the light to the wire the engine dies out. I am gonna try a different light today but was wondering if you guys knew if my briggs 7.5 intek (model number 12b412 0009 e1) can be equiped with a light. I can't seem to find anything about it online or in the manual i got with it. Thanks again and I am sorry for not getting the pics up earlier did not realize they made it easy for use. Will check back later and let you know what happens with the light. PS. could I be the youngest person on this forum at 22. Have been here for two years and like reading what you guys have to say plus you guys have taught me alot. Thats really one of the reason why i don't post much. Don't have much experiance working on these thing but enjoy doing what i can and it has sorta become a hobbie for me. Thanks again.

robmints

Reply #8   Feb 27, 2005 12:34 pm
boblloyd

"Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.

Reply #9   Feb 27, 2005 6:54 pm
Great job on the replacement motor.  It looks like a brand new machine.    Check out this link for Briggs & Stratton Numerical Designation System.  My interpretation is that the last 2 in 12B412 indicates rewind starter only without electric start or alternator. With these options it would be a 4.   If you need the headlight you might be able to retrofit an alternator winding or worst case put in a small 12V rechargeable battery - 5 amp hours would run one a couple hours.  Maybe that wire is a deadman control to cut the motor.  

Not sure about most ages here but a few seem MUCH more immature than 22.     -Bob

papercut82

Reply #10   Feb 27, 2005 7:35 pm
THANKS BOB. yEAH BUT WHERE THE WIRE WAS CONNECTED IT WOULD HAVE KILLED THE MOTOR. cAUSE I TRIED TO PUT IT BACK THERE AND THE MOTOR INSTANTLY DIED. i DO GET A SPARK EVERYTIME IT TOUCHES METAL. i DON'T KNOW. THANKS ANYWAY YOU ARE PROB RIGHT.

Replies: 1 - 10 of 19NextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42