Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snow Dance

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

Snow Dance
Original Message   Feb 16, 2005 6:42 am
Anybody out there know how to do the snow dance?  We sure need to know.  We really would like some more snow.  This rain is getting outta hand.

Sherri

Replies: 63 - 72 of 72Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
millwright

MIllwrights keep the world running

Re: Snow Dance
Reply #63   Feb 20, 2005 6:03 pm
Hey miss shovler  its working.  Im here in cape breton beautiful afternoon went skating with the kidds out side and flooded the out door rink , came home had a shower and bam havent seen this much snow in 1 hour i could take the mutt  out right now and blow the drive way .Get the old fella to give ya a shot of that moonshine he used to have and back to shaken,  i need shcool cancelled for tommorow.

millwright

MissSnowshoveler

Reply #64   Feb 20, 2005 7:26 pm
Okay guys and gals,

It seems to me that it is snowing just about everywhere else except here.  What in the name of snowflakes is going on?  I'm out there busting my butt off so I can see some snow, and I get a bunch of powdery stuff that I could fill a glass with if I wanted to clean it out of the yard. 

Maybe it isn't supposed to be a brass pole, maybe a wooden one?  I guess I could try dancing with a tree.  We do have plenty of them.  I guess I'll have to keep searching my wardrobe and maybe Shovelers to find the right outfit.  Any suggestions????

Sherri

Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Reply #65   Feb 20, 2005 8:20 pm
Sherri

How about you and Shoveler switching wardrobes?   (Might scare the flakes into falling out of the sky...)

Paula

MissSnowshoveler

Reply #66   Feb 20, 2005 8:23 pm
Seems to be some trouble brewing out there in cyber space.

I will try on his snow gear.  Hopefully that'll work.

So how does your snowblower and shovels work????  Ours here are on vacation, not very fun.  Can't break anything if you don't use it.

Sherri

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #67   Feb 20, 2005 8:40 pm
Evidently, your dancing has done some good, many are getting some snow. You need to treat yourself better though, if the snowdancer gets no snow, Discouragement might set in and hold bad news for everyone.
millwright

MIllwrights keep the world running

Reply #68   Feb 25, 2005 4:52 pm
Hey miss shovler  are you on the pole again  its storming in Cape
Breton suppose to go all night . Keep up the good work .

millwright

MissSnowshoveler

Reply #69   Feb 25, 2005 7:44 pm
Yeah - I was at it again.   I was praying for the blizzard we were supposed to have - but any snow is better then no snow.  Good for business and all.

Sherri

walbroman

Clean Carb Clean Machine

Reply #70   Feb 26, 2005 10:56 am
Miss,

Count on us we are moving to NS :)

Ben07

The more you know about something, the more you find there is to know.

Reply #71   Feb 26, 2005 12:42 pm

M S  You did great for up here east of Pgh., PA  Thursday 4" morning, than you must have taken a break  as it started to turn to rain and wash it away.  So I did three properties before the rain could do that,  Then wam another 4" real fast.  If you turned on a broadcast here that's all they were talking about . The road crew strategies, the fender benders, yada yada.  Thing is the area wasn't affected that bad.  They acted like it was  the first surprise snowfall of the season.  There is always a big ruckus then.  I think the news was just like us .  They Had the "jonses" (withdrawl nerves) from going so long without snow. 

Anyhow once you get the ball rolling, you can't take a break.  I think you need an assistant to spell you off. 

In a pinch youns could use one of those rubber dolls, kinda like a scarecrow/snowwoman.

Ben 

This message was modified Feb 26, 2005 by Ben07

Ariens 8524LE, Toro CCR2000, Jacobsen S-B S-blowers, Generac 10hp Gen-convt. to N.G., 5 L-boys(D's F's &Dura( 74,77,80,88,00), Antiq. 1960 AYP 20 in. mag w 3.5 Tech mower. Ryan/Ryobi gas Trim. AYP 205 gas blwr. Mac c-saw,Toro E-blwr, 2 Weed-E e. stg. trims. outboards, boats, util trail, 2 Jeeps 
Walt

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. -T. Roosevelt

Reply #72   Feb 28, 2005 9:18 pm
Thanks for todays snow dance Sherri!

(I slipped a buck into my computer for you!)

Thanks again!

Walt

Replies: 63 - 72 of 72Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42