Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Need your help!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
stresst

Need your help!
Original Message   Oct 21, 2015 9:36 pm
I have a several year old Toro 826OXE but I am looking for something more powerful! Would you go with the new Honda HSS928AAWD or the much more powerful Huqvarna ST28DLE? I know Honda, Honda, Honda but with the much larger motor and cheaper price I am leaning that way. Any suggestions? Do either of these units turn as good as the Toro? Or do I go with the big Toro ST28DLE which I see is the only one with a Briggs motor?

TORO 826OXE
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
RIT333

Re: Need your help!
Reply #1   Oct 22, 2015 10:04 pm
I have used a Honda 8 HP track model, and you cannot beat its snow throwing capabilities.

I guess it depends on what you value :

Dollar value, I would choose Husky

Money no object - Honda

Value for money spent - Ariens or Toro

Myself, I look for used Ariens or Toros on Craigslist, and to me, that is the best Value for Money spent.
stresst

Reply #2   Oct 26, 2015 9:50 pm
I have a 2 or 3 year old Toro now but want more HP. You dont see many large cc Toro's, Honda's or Husqvarnas come up for sale.

TORO 826OXE
sophiaedward64

Reply #3   Jun 27, 2019 5:32 am
I suggest you to buy Honda.
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42