Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > New Honda 2-stage Snowblower in testing?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
aa335

New Honda 2-stage Snowblower in testing?
Original Message   Mar 1, 2015 6:48 pm
To Robert Coats @Honda,

I saw a picture of some young lady operating a new Honda with taller bucket, taller and wider handles.  No, it's not the mystical Yeti running through Boston.  :)  Could this be the next new snowblower designed and manufactured in North America for the USA?  Any info you can shed on this? 
This message was modified Mar 1, 2015 by aa335
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
aa335

Re: New Honda 2-stage Snowblower in testing?
Reply #2   Mar 3, 2015 11:37 am
robertcoats wrote:
American Honda Motor  Co., Inc. has previously indicated during last year's press event at the Swepsonville, NC factory that new 2-stage models would indeed start begin manufacturing at the plant, which already makes all North American single-stage models. Watch this space for more details as they become available.

- - -
I work for Honda, but the preceding is my opinion alone.
Robert@Honda

Thanks Robert.  This is good news.  I'm happy to hear that the new 2 stage models are going to be manufactured in the US.  That would be a step in the right direction having design engineering, manufacturing, and support on the same side of the pond.  What an awesome concept.
Replies: 2 - 2 of 2Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42