Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > John Deere TRS32

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Catt

John Deere TRS32
Original Message   Feb 7, 2015 5:41 am
I recently bought another snow blower project for something to do. It was a non running Deere TRS-32 which turned out to be a bad carb float and dirty carb. I looked at a few TRS32 machines before buying one and found there are actually two completely different versions of TRS machines, although they look almost identical. The earlier version (I’m guessing around 1991-1995) has a completely different auger/blower assembly and a completely different transmission assembly. In fact the earlier version is much closer to the 1032 machine. I looked at the parts diagram and the part numbers/diagrams of the internal components are completely different. I read that Murray built the TRS32, but now I’m not sure they actually built the earlier version. One of the easiest ways to see the difference is the blower fan exit for the chute. The earlier version has a large round opening from the blower fan. The later version has a small rectangular opening, but you have to look closely. Just thought I would share.
This message was modified Feb 7, 2015 by Catt
This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42