Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > How to insert pictures

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Moderator admin

How to insert pictures
Original Message   Feb 11, 2008 3:03 pm
1.  Select 'New Topic' or "Reply"
2.  Enter text in the message area you wish to have surround the picture you are planning to add.
3.  Select the 'Insert/Edit Image' button just above the message area.  A small window pops up.
4.  In this window type the URL of the image you wish to insert.  It should begin with 'http://"  and end with ".gif" or ".jpg".  Click OK.
4b.  If the picture is on your personal hard drive you will need to upload it to a picture sharing/storage service like Flickr.  Once the picture is on that site you can simply cut and paste the URL of the image into the small window in step 4.

If you have ideas or opinions on uploading pictures please send Admin a PM.
This message was modified Jan 4, 2011 by admin
Replies: 11 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
pstaecker

Re: How to insert pictures
Reply #11   Jan 27, 2015 6:10 pm
1. done 2. in process.. 3. There is no such button. 4. NA 4a. NA Number 3 is the stopper. I'm using Chrome as my browser and W7 pro as OS. Also, I don't see any of the editing tools that are listed as available. Just joined today. Thanks
Replies: 11 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42