Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > wedgefield snowblower auger stopped

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
timh310

wedgefield snowblower auger stopped
Original Message   Jan 8, 2009 9:36 am
last night i was using for the first time a inheriated pretty old wedgefield snowblower. i got most of my driveway done when i hit what sounded like ice and my augers quit. when i shift the auger on and off it doesnt even flinch. none of the shafts turn not even a pitch change. i tried turning the auger by hand with it engaged  and not engaged and nothing moves?? any help
Replies: 10 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
stokolan

Re: wedgefield snowblower auger stopped
Reply #10   Dec 24, 2014 10:47 am
Hi I have an old wedgefield snow thrower as well and it would be great to see pictures of it.I have not used it in years because we bought a new one on sale .yesterday I tried to get it running but it has no spark I don`t remember if and where the on/ off switch is on them can anyone help please
trouts2

Re: wedgefield snowblower auger stopped
Reply #11   Dec 25, 2014 2:29 pm
   He will also want a grease/oil rated for EP, extra pressure unless the manf spec's something else.
Replies: 10 - 11 of 11Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42