Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > JD snow shield

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
55utilitysedan

JD snow shield
Original Message   Nov 24, 2014 5:25 pm
I have a JD TRX26 walk behind snowblower (made by Noma in 1990). I recently bought a JD snow shield (from Craigslist) model TY16380, the shield manual says for JD blower models: 524D,826D,828D, and 1032D so I got sucked in. I went to install it today and I find that it is not for the TRX26 I have fit wise. I went to the JD website and plugged in the part number and it is not found. I Googled the number and it comes up NLA but another snowshield pops up,"TY15774" which doesn't come up at the JD website either. My handlebars are too large in diameter for mounts and the "dashboard" is also in the way. This unit is unused as the vinyl cover is still in its package but the fastener bag and brackets have been opened. Is there a snowshield that may fit the TRX26 as I cannot come up with any in the six years I have had this one. This shield will probably go back on Craigslist. I was happy for a couple of days...............Happy Thanksgiving!!!.....Peter
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Shryp

Re: JD snow shield
Reply #1   Nov 24, 2014 7:10 pm
I have seen some generic ones that are suppose to fit several brands.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42