Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Thoughts on Lawn mower quality...??

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
srgallan

Thoughts on Lawn mower quality...??
Original Message   May 28, 2014 7:43 pm
Hi,

Just looking to replace an underpowered craftsman self propelled mower.  Looking at the Cub Cadet, Toro, Lawnboy, Husq self propelled mowers, in particular I noticed a cub cadet rwd with honda motor on for $379 ($100 off) at the local orange store.  Any thoughts of any of those brands in terms of quality?  I realize they all have higher tier editions as well, I am trying to stay under $500.....I have between 1/3 - 1/4 acre lot with some trees (Canada).
Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
RIT333

Re: Thoughts on Lawn mower quality...??
Reply #6   Nov 21, 2014 2:31 pm
I have found the Toro Super Recyclers to be excellent products.  I have never had a problem with the 2 that I have owned.  They cut very well, and leave the grass looking perfect - IMHO.
Replies: 6 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42