Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Where is the snowblower?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Moderator Denis

Where is the snowblower?
Original Message   Mar 28, 2014 4:44 pm
In eastern Canada they had It strong...4 feet of snow in 24 hours UH!

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Paul7

Re: Where is the snowblower?
Reply #1   Mar 30, 2014 12:04 am
Wow. I'd be afraid my roof would cave in with that much snow. Back in the mid 90's we had a blizzad that dropped 32 inches overnight on us in Pennsylvania. First and only time I had to clear snow that was higher than my snowblower. That machine didn't have drift cutters so my wife had to walk ahead of me to knock the snow down with a broom.
RedOctobyr

Re: Where is the snowblower?
Reply #2   Mar 30, 2014 4:52 pm
WOW. The big storm came near us (in MA) the other day. It was still something like 150-200 miles out to sea, I think. As it was, the wind was still howling (north and west of Boston, where I am), and Cape Cod got quite a bit of snow.

If it had been closer to shore, or had gone right over us, it would have been a real mess.

But 4 feet in one day, wow. That would be an awful lot to deal with, beyond just the normal driveway concerns. Roof rakes for people who don't normally need them, etc.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42