Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > John Deere P826J

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
apapknarf

John Deere P826J
Original Message   Mar 5, 2014 10:24 pm
I have a John Deere P826J (serial number 128087 M) and I can't seem to locate a manual for it anywhere. Could anyone point me in the right direction? I had an issue starting the blower last year, so I took it to a local repair shop, paid about $200 to have it tuned up and a few other parts replaced. The blower now starts up on the first or second pull, but it just won't throw snow more than a foot or two. I have a feeling that the auger belt may need replaced as that belt wasn't replaced but I'm not really sure if thats the issue or not. I was hoping that the manual might be able to tell me the appropriate belt size that I would need and maybe give me some other ideas. Anyone have any other suggestions about this model? Should I put some more money / time into repairing it or just put it up on Craigslist and buy a new one?
This topic has no replies.
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42