Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Parts search for an older John Deere 1032 snowblower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mbrydgesdown

Parts search for an older John Deere 1032 snowblower
Original Message   Feb 18, 2014 6:46 pm
Hi Everyone,

I appreciate your help.

My husband and I have been coaxing along an older snow blower for sentimental reasons - it belonged to my late grandfather. He bought it when they moved off the farm, then passed away shortly after. It's been well maintained for the 15 years we've owned it. The problem is, now we need a part for it and our local John Deere dealership tells us the part is no longer available, and that they are unaware of any jobber who carries something that would work.

The part is a small bushing that the John Deere parts fellow was able to look up the number for with our serial number.

Can you direct me please to where I might find this part?

With thanks,
M
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 5 of 5View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42