Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Honda HS624 Snow Blower Leaking Gas

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
dansshin

Honda HS624 Snow Blower Leaking Gas
Original Message   Dec 1, 2013 1:00 pm
Hi, I've had this snow blower for ~15 years and has been great until this year. To prepare for winter I checked to make sure engine starts and afterwards I'm noticing it's leaking gas from under the gas tank. From doing some research I think it may be the fuel filter that's leaking. I know that fuel filter is attached to the bottom of the gas tank but how do you remove the gas tank to get at it? I remove the two bolts on the right side but something is still holding it since I'm not able to remove the tank. Thank you for any assistance.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
carlb

Re: Honda HS624 Snow Blower Leaking Gas
Reply #1   Dec 2, 2013 8:04 am
There should be two bolts on the other side I think this blower has a gx190 engine on it.
niper99

Re: Honda HS624 Snow Blower Leaking Gas
Reply #2   Dec 2, 2013 9:32 pm
ya there's other bolts on other side of tank... tank could be rusty! but most likely its the fuel line or filter that's leaking.. either way I would replace both.. costs should be under $15 for both.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42