Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Is Abbyguide subliminally encouraging people to buy (or trade up) more snowblowers (or OPE)?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MN_Runner

Is Abbyguide subliminally encouraging people to buy (or trade up) more snowblowers (or OPE)?
Original Message   Mar 19, 2013 8:59 pm
For me yes.  I bought a Honda HS520A in January this year but I knew I was going to flip it as soon as I saw a better deal.  I was able to sell HS520A (2004 model with minor rusts) and buy a prestine HS520AS (2012 electric start model with a receipt) for an upgrade price of $10. I paid $220 for HS520A and sold it for $350.  The seller had to go back to India. The body, rubber and scraper bar looked new so I could not pass that one up.  This one will be a keeper unless I decide to trade up for a new Canadian HS621 but $1300 (before crazy Canadian taxes) is just too crazy for a SS.  I am just not inclined to buy an used HS621 as the prices are very high ($350-$500) with major work (worn out scraper bar, rubber peddles, rusting bucket).  If it was not for this Abbysguide, I would have bought HS520A and that would have been it but this forum sublinimally encouraged me to buy HS724 then I quickly upgraded to HS928.  After seeing AA335 and borat in SS action, I had to consider a SS .  I got a HS35 and that was a piece of work; definitely more than I can chew (perhaps jrtrebor is working on this already). I was just relieved to get that antique out my garage.  In March/April, a SS is my new best friend.  Thanks guys!
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42