Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Arien 920 Series Snow Blower - Never See Headlamp go on

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
chucknevol

Arien 920 Series Snow Blower - Never See Headlamp go on
Original Message   Feb 10, 2013 10:50 am
I purchased an Arien 920 - 24" wide X 20 high blower from Home Depot last year based upon reviews in Consumer Reports.  I am generally happy with the machine.  I have learned that you need to follow the instructions exactly to start the machine, and it is wise to have both wheels in traction.  But I notice I never see the headlamp go on ever since I purchased it, and I see no switch for it, nor any instructions in the manual.  Does anyone know if the headlamp is supposed to go on when you turn on the machine?  If so mine must be defective.  If not, does anyone know how to turn it on?  Is possibly light sensitive and detects when it is dark?  Thanks!
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
borat

Re: Arien 920 Series Snow Blower - Never See Headlamp go on
Reply #1   Feb 10, 2013 12:28 pm
When the engine starts, the light should come on. 

You may have a loose wire or bad bulb in the light. 
hirschallan

If it aint broke don't fix it !!

Re: Arien 920 Series Snow Blower - Never See Headlamp go on
Reply #2   Feb 10, 2013 11:26 pm
or even a bad ground like was the case in my snapper on Thursday when I was prepping for the storm.

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42