Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Honda Snowblower Stalls Out

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
DBV1

Honda Snowblower Stalls Out
Original Message   Dec 26, 2012 7:05 pm
Hello - purchased a new Honda HS928WAS last year and only got to use it about 3 times last winter. When I did it worked great! We received our first big snowstorm today and I had a hard time starting it. Once it did start, I let it warm up a while and then used it. After about 15 minutes it stalled out. I waited about 15 minutes and started it again and then it worked fine. Went out to use it a second time tonight and the same thing happened - about 15 minutes into it and it stalled out. However, this time I can not get it to start again. I have used all new gas this winter and have no idea what can be causing this. I thought Honda's were known for their easy starting and reliability, which was the major reason I purchased it. I am ready to sell it and go back to old, reliable snow shoveling. :) Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks for the help!
Replies: 21 - 22 of 22Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
DBV1

Re: Honda Snowblower Stalls Out
Reply #21   Dec 31, 2012 12:18 pm
Thanks for everyone's help. I started the snowblower on the first pull two days ago and let it run for about 10 minutes. No issues. Now, we need another snow to really test it out.
MN_Runner

Re: Honda Snowblower Stalls Out
Reply #22   Dec 31, 2012 12:31 pm
DBV1 wrote:
Thanks for everyone's help. I started the snowblower on the first pull two days ago and let it run for about 10 minutes. No issues. Now, we need another snow to really test it out.

So what was the culprit?
Replies: 21 - 22 of 22Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42