Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > 2012 Abbysguide Snower Blower Forum Awards

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MN_Runner

2012 Abbysguide Snower Blower Forum Awards
Original Message   Dec 29, 2012 10:09 am
If such a thing exists I would award the following indivuals for 2012 season:

Best Snow Blower Video Guy: Borat

Best Custom Snow Blower Modification Guy: jrtrebor

Best SS Collector: Borat

Best 2-Stage Collector: jrtrebor

Best Man with snoblower queen: Steve_Cebu

Best Mechanic Trio: jrtrebor, Borat and trouts

This message was modified Dec 29, 2012 by MN_Runner
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Outline
jrtrebor

Re: 2012 Abbysguide Snower Blower Forum Awards
Reply #1   Dec 29, 2012 5:30 pm
Wow, I'm honored to be on your list.
Thanks very much.
I think I'll go make myself a Jack and Coke.
borat

Reply #2   Dec 29, 2012 6:37 pm
Well, thank you very much MN Runner. 

I'm honored to be held in the same light as as jrtrebor and trouts for mechanical contributions. 

I'm also pleased to be appreciated for the videos.   Speaking of vidoes, I got a new camera for Christmas.  A nice (not expensive) long lens point and shoot Nikon P510 that takes great stills and shoots pretty good HD video.   So, I'll be upping the ante in the video sector if we ever get any snow worth filming and posting. 

I think aa335 should have been recognized as runner-up or maybe first in the SS machine category.  His total count may be one short, however, his collection is more diversified.  
MN_Runner

Reply #3   Dec 29, 2012 6:38 pm
AA335 has the prettiest fleet of snowblowers!
aa335

Reply #4   Dec 30, 2012 12:38 am
Thanks for the recognition of my "pretty" and diverse SS fleet.  There are three more pieces that I would like to get my hands on, and then I'm done.  But space and financial considerations are not in the cards at this time.

I agree with the above nominations.  I like to add my own to the list:

I have to give the nod to Borat for the most transformed, going from a dyed in the wool 2 stage only guy to a SS connoiseur and collector.  Not only that, Borat also brings a lot insights and clarifications on elixirs that does nothing but drains our pocket book.

For the most risk taking and going outside the comfort zone, MN_Runner.  You bought an old Honda SS that required a lot of work, $$, and TLC, but you jumped right in and got your feet wet.  I believe that was the Honda HS35 you bought, the most complex SS of its time.

As always, most anticipated mods, cheap acquisitions, jrtrebor.  I always enjoyi seeing what new machines you just got and all the handy work you put into those machines.  I think if you worked for Honda, the US market would probably get all those features that I've been asking for.  Of course, it will be a tough battle with the bean counters and the lame marketing guys. 
GtWtNorth

https://t.me/pump_upp

Reply #5   Dec 31, 2012 8:42 am
I agree whole heartedly, plus an honorable mention to Denis, our hard working moderator who sits quietly behind the scenes keeping the whole thing running smoothly. Merci!

Happy New Year to all!

https://t.me/pump_upp
Moderator Denis

Reply #6   Dec 31, 2012 10:05 am
I agree with you Pal :) but you simply forgot the best moderator of all time... and the award goes to: guess who Happy new year everybody!!

Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42