Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > 2012 Ariens Deluxe 24 - Headlight Trouble

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Terra_Nova

2012 Ariens Deluxe 24 - Headlight Trouble
Original Message   Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm
I bought an Ariens deluxe 24 new in late 2011.  Due to a poor winter season it only got used once.  Got the first decent snowfall this year and used it this morning.  It worked well except I noticed the headlight was not on.  I don't recall if it worked the one time I used it last year.  I traced the wires as far as I could (to where they enter the engine block/cover under the gas tank) and didn't see any fuses or loose connections.  With the engine running I measured voltage at the connector by the starter and there was none, so it's not a bad bulb.

Any thoughts on things I can check?  It's under warranty still but wanted to give it a once over before taking it back to the dealer.

Thanks!
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42