Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Hey Trouts....

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
borat

Hey Trouts....
Original Message   Dec 19, 2012 10:54 am
You out there? 

Been months since you've posted anything.  You OK? 

Got any interesting projects on the go?
Replies: 5 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
borat

Re: Hey Trouts....
Reply #5   Dec 20, 2012 1:18 pm
"Not to belittle the power but I think you're getting some better snow to toss up there than we get here (close to Boston)."

You're probably right.  We tend to get dry snow.  The stuff in the video was dry, windblown and nicely packed.  Perfect for making a video. 

You wouldn't want to have to shovel it though.  Despite being nice to move with the Murray, it's still a chore to shovel.  I usually begin clearing the snow by using a pusher shovel to get the snow away from the garage door to pull out the machine(s).  With the amount and weight of the snow here, I couldn't get it much more than three or four feet from the door opening.  It just piled up too quickly and pretty much stopped any forward movement using the pusher. 

We're getting a bit of snow now but hardly enough to make interesting.  Very fine and dense but no serious accumulation.  Maybe an inch or two.  Looking forward to some serious snow.

Replies: 5 - 5 of 5Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42