Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > TB30 R Neighborhood Rider by Troy Built

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
bus708

TB30 R Neighborhood Rider by Troy Built
Original Message   May 27, 2012 2:32 pm
What do you guys think about this mower. A snapper small unit is to expensive. Also a bigger mower will not fit through my gate.I can get it for $900. and a 4 yr warranty for $200
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Bill_H

Re: TB30 R Neighborhood Rider by Troy Built
Reply #1   May 29, 2012 1:15 am
Brand new model this year from MTD, I don't think you'll get any feedback from anyone who has used it for any length of time. Personally, I'd wait for some type of sale on the Snapper, those little RERs of theirs will last a good long time, repairs are very simple, and parts easy to get. I had one for over 20 years - I replaced the battery a few times, the starter once, rubber clutch a couple times. Also, the Snapper is a single blade, the MTD has 2. I suspect (no proof) that you'll get a better cut from the Snapper.
This message was modified May 29, 2012 by Bill_H

Who the hell let all the morning people run things?
bus708

Re: TB30 R Neighborhood Rider by Troy Built
Reply #2   Jul 8, 2012 1:46 pm
Just an update. I bought one of these tractors. The snapper may be nice but the troy was more in my price range. I in a nutshell like this machine allot. I absolutely had no problems with it. It is fun to drive and use. My Pastor even enjoys cutting the lawn. It has many safety features that you must follow or it will ether not start or cut of. It take more time to get it out of the crate it ships in than to assemble it. Being a lover of Lucas I added some to my oil for safety. Unit has plenty of power, I even throttled it back a little. The engine sounds better that way. I give it Five stars.
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42