Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Kohler Courage XT-7

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Adamj19

Kohler Courage XT-7
Original Message   Apr 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Have you guys or gals have had any problems with the kohler courage xt-7 engines. I recently took my into a repair shop and they diagnosed that it would not start was because of the auto choke, they ordered a part kit for it they had installed it then got a phone call saying what they had diagnosed was wrong and that the sparkplug was threaded wrong out by 1/2 inch. How do I know if they had done this? If they diagnosed the engine would they look at the whole engine for just a specific area. Can you guys please give me some good answers please.

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
friiy

Re: Kohler Courage XT-7
Reply #1   Apr 16, 2012 11:56 am
Sounds like bull to me...

Any shop worth thier salt would check- spark, fuel, and compression in that order...Before ordering any parts... Don't pay for their junk Maintenance..

Friiy

royster

" It is the use of power tools that separates man from animals"

Re: Kohler Courage XT-7
Reply #2   Apr 16, 2012 9:52 pm
Adamj19 wrote:

Have you guys or gals have had any problems with the kohler courage xt-7 engines. I recently took my into a repair shop and they diagnosed that it would not start was because of the auto choke, they ordered a part kit for it they had installed it then got a phone call saying what they had diagnosed was wrong and that the sparkplug was threaded wrong out by 1/2 inch. How do I know if they had done this? If they diagnosed the engine would they look at the whole engine for just a specific area. Can you guys please give me some good answers please.

How do you people rate the Kohler XTseries  ( XT7) engines?

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42