Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro 828lxe problem

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
al_in_nh

Toro 828lxe problem
Original Message   Feb 5, 2005 10:33 am
My nearly new Toro has a slight problem with it.  Seems that when its warmed up and working for a while, the shift  won't respond in the right direction.  When I shift from forward(1st) to  (1st) in reverse it will continue  going forward, or vise versa. If I use the 2nd speed in either direction, it will always go in the correct direction with no hesitation.  I thought maybe a simple adjustment is in order.  Could it be the rod that moves up and down when the clutch is operated?  I noticed a threaded adjustment there.  If this sounds simple to fix I would rather do it myself.   This is my first machine and so far so good except for this.  What a ya think Folks?

Thanks

Al

Replies: 1 - 12 of 12View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 12 of 12View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42