Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > a little about...

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
MissSnowshoveler

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?

a little about...
Original Message   Feb 5, 2005 7:42 am
I have heard of this site from Chris ALOT.  He told me I should join along time ago and I said no.

Well here I am, I have been reading several of the topics and have laughed, shook my head, and sometimes couldn't believe what I was reading.  Then he cautioned me that there are a lot of home owners that are just like the ones I deal with everyday at work and because of this have more of a background knowledge into the wonderful workings of outdoor products.

I work in a small engine repair shop and know my job pretty darn good for being, "just a girl" as most of the guys come in so delicately put it.  I've woked behind the counter (phone, stock room) for 9 years.  I can most of the time figure out the new and wonderful names that people can come up with to discribe the part they are looking for.  There are a few that i just can't get, but then who says a gas line and a throttle wire is the same thing?

My background is mainly chainsaws as it was the first line of OPE that we had.  After that came the lawn mowers, tillers, grass trimmers, brushcutters, clearing saws, snowblowers, wood splitters, and generators.  I think that about covers it all.  With all that said thoses lines consist of:  Husqvarna, Shindaiwa, Maruyama, RedMax, Kubota, Mistubishi, Snapper, Ariens, Briggs & Stratton, Tecumseh, Kohler, MTD, Murray, Honda, Lifan, Mantis and probably more that I just can't remember...

So this is my background in this sort of thing, never really liked the job, but it's what I got good at so I'll stick with it.

Sherri

If you don't have free speech, what do you have?
Replies: 1 - 17 of 17View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 17 of 17View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42