Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snowblower Companies Market Share

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Scotiaman

Snowblower Companies Market Share
Original Message   Jan 31, 2005 8:58 pm
Hi All, have heard a lot of you wondering about the market share each snowthrower company has, found this site below which shows the numbers for snowthrowers and a lot of other things (snowthrowers is toward the bottom of the page)

http://www.ammagazine.com/FILES/HTML/PDF/0402marketprofile.pdf

Looks like MTD, Toro, AYP, Ariens, and Murray dominate the sales overall.   Surprised to see a company like Simplicity at only 1%, but shows why you don't hear much about them and others on this board.  Anyhow hope you find the site useful.

Replies: 18 - 18 of 18Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Ben07

The more you know about something, the more you find there is to know.

Re: Snowblower Companies Market Share
Reply #18   Feb 2, 2005 1:26 pm

What's his point?  .  Could be getting equal time with a  "GROOM REGISTRY."

What an Idea.  If someone would have given me engraved wrenches,  a lot of em wouldn't have ended up in my buddies toolboxes,  or jogged their memory to return something once in a while. 

Had a work buddy ask me what I wanted for a wedding gift.  I told him I needed a good set of drill bits..  Which I did, but it was a joke.  He kept asking, and I stuck with the same thing.  Well long story, but that is what I got.  Drill bits tied to a bottle of good wine.  My wife needed the wine right away when she opened that gift.  

Best gift we got IMO. 

Still have em.They are my good ones that I keep tucked away from my everyday stuff.

When I need the right one I know I have one. 

Definately a gift to remember ya by and it keeps on giving.

This message was modified Feb 2, 2005 by Ben07

Ariens 8524LE, Toro CCR2000, Jacobsen S-B S-blowers, Generac 10hp Gen-convt. to N.G., 5 L-boys(D's F's &Dura( 74,77,80,88,00), Antiq. 1960 AYP 20 in. mag w 3.5 Tech mower. Ryan/Ryobi gas Trim. AYP 205 gas blwr. Mac c-saw,Toro E-blwr, 2 Weed-E e. stg. trims. outboards, boats, util trail, 2 Jeeps 
Replies: 18 - 18 of 18Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42