Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > LCT Engine Reliability

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
bus708

LCT Engine Reliability
Original Message   Jun 18, 2011 6:02 pm
I see more LCT powered snow blowers than ever before. I read that Ariens has a venture with them. I also here that Techumseh  Snow King will be retooled and manufactured through them.  Ariens is trying to move away from Briggs and Stratton  for they are their comp.  The use or Subaru with there units in the past was outstanding.  They no longer use them. I get mixed reviews with LCT.  I want a new Ariens compact 22 with a Subaru engine. They are longer offered. My other choice is a  Ariens Compact  22 with a LCT 208 or a Ariens compact 24 with a  Briggs and Stratton 205. I want the 22 but I do not trust the LCT. What do you think. There is a $100. difference in price for the Briggs. Do you trust LCT? 
This message was modified Oct 22, 2011 by bus708
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 6 of 6View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42