Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 926DLE...Best Snowblower for the $$$

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Scotiaman

Ariens 926DLE...Best Snowblower for the $$$
Original Message   Jan 26, 2005 8:11 pm
Hi All just wanted to give you an update on the Ariens 926DLE I bought.   You may recall after the first use the machine did not work properly for me, but part  of that was my fault as I did not do the run in period required on the machine....as such the auger belt became loose and had to be adjusted by my dealer.   Since then the machine has worked great!   We have gotten 90cm of snow (36 inches) where I live in a 1 week period and the machine has saved my life.  The EOD stuff would have been a nightmare to clear but the Ariens went thru it like butter.   I am really happy with the performance of the machine and highly recommend it as the best value of any of the snowblowers that Ariens has to offer.    Thxs to all on this board who gave me the advice to choose this Pro model over the 11528LE.  The 9HP is more than enough to clear the snow and never was bogged down and this was thru as big of a storm that one can get where I live (50cm or 20 inches in one day)  and it wasn't until the first time I used it to realize that the extra 2 inch width on the 11528 is totally irrelevent  (it might save you one swipe that would take an extra 30 seconds to clear)  I hope to get 15-20 years usage out of this machine!
Replies: 1 - 8 of 8View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 8 of 8View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42