Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Question about the Ariens 921017 Deluxe Platinum 24"

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Harold

Question about the Ariens 921017 Deluxe Platinum 24"
Original Message   Sep 17, 2010 2:59 pm
Am considering an Ariens Deluxe Platinum snowblower, Model 921017.  It's $1300 at two places I've looked.

Is the differential in that the same as the tried and true, and easy to maneuver, 1970's models of the 724 series?

Have been wanting one that's nimble and easy to navigate for awhile, and having only had Ariens would be happy getting another.

The help at Home Depot had no idea what I was asking about.  The kid at the local lawnmower store had the same model at the same price and made it seem that it was built with the same transmission as the 1970 models (even though I was repeatedly asking about a differential), and had all this fancy terminology and seemed to run around the bush describing all the magical things the snow blower would do. 

Simply, will this one be nimble and easy to handle?  Thanks for your help.
This message was modified Sep 17, 2010 by Harold
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42