Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Official snowblower in action thread....

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
jogo

Official snowblower in action thread....
Original Message   Jan 23, 2005 2:23 pm
These were taken by my youngest daughter. I had to show her how to use the camera. But they came out okay. The EOD was like budda!

If you have some shots..post them here.

Pics remover by moderator. M

This message was modified Apr 4, 2005 by a moderator

Red Max EB78001 blower
Echo PB1000 blower
Sears ? blower
Sears 16" chainsaw
John Deere STX38
Murray 21" push mower
Echo SRM1501 weed wacker
Excell/Honda pressure washer
Ariens 11528
Replies: 31 - 40 of 83Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
yates28

Ariens 1128le 924121 with Cast Iron gearbox

Re: Official snowblower in action thread....
Reply #31   Jan 24, 2005 7:04 pm
Vangellis, thanks for the tip on posting pic's, I"ll try that next time.

Al

ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #32   Jan 24, 2005 8:00 pm
OK, not the best snowblower pics but here we go.....

Me taking care of the priorities and having coffee first....

Then getting prepared as it was 9 degrees...

Now outside we go, these pics are not that great the wife took them and she was not in a coat and she was in a rush....

I'm trying to give a thumbs up here but the pic is a little blurry which is a bummer as I thought it would look pretty cool...

The dogs and my youngest two kids were out enjoying it also....

Thats about it for pics this day.  Overall a good day except that I had to go to work lol...

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
jogo

Reply #33   Jan 24, 2005 8:30 pm
Nice pics Chris...beautiful kids...and dogs!
This message was modified Jan 24, 2005 by jogo

Red Max EB78001 blower
Echo PB1000 blower
Sears ? blower
Sears 16" chainsaw
John Deere STX38
Murray 21" push mower
Echo SRM1501 weed wacker
Excell/Honda pressure washer
Ariens 11528
ChrisS

Reply #34   Jan 24, 2005 8:36 pm
Thanks, I will get better ones next time as I will have my older boy do it the next time we have a good storm.

The wife and younger kids were into the excitement of our first decent storm of the year so she started taking pics of me getting ready for it lol....

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Richie

Bring On The White Stuff

Reply #35   Jan 24, 2005 8:41 pm
Hey, nobody make fun of my terrorist mask and ski goggles.  It's the only way to blow  Our action shots are not as good as the rest on this thread, but I was happy my wife came out in this frigid weather to take a few.  Enjoy.

Richie
Termy

Reply #36   Jan 24, 2005 9:18 pm
WOW, it looks like your having so much fun!!! Put some shades on, and you look a little like Elvis Presley using a snowblower!

Look, even the dogs are having fun

All right... When does Terminator get some fun?

ChrisS

Reply #37   Jan 24, 2005 9:43 pm
Man those pictures are clear, nice shots!  My camera must be getting old lol....

C

AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #38   Jan 24, 2005 11:33 pm
Chris, that last picture.  What are those three mounds sticking up into a point?  Did you clear that path with just one pass?  I am assuming the reason for two different types of gloves is for better finger movement? 

Otherwise, grand pictures everybody!

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

Torch

Reply #39   Jan 25, 2005 12:08 am
Man, thought I posted here already but it didn't show.  Don't know where it went but I hope it didn't hit the pool room.

Hey Richie, I definitely wouldn't laugh at your terrorist mask as I wear the same kind of head gear (until I'm burnin' up out there then the hat and coat come off).  No goggles, although that's a pretty damn good idea.  If they work for skiing they would sure work for throwing.  I've never been called a terrorist, but I did have one goofball ask me if I was a ninja, so I halved him with the steel blade of my samurai snow shovel.  I think that answerd his question.

James (Snow Ninja)

Walt

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. -T. Roosevelt

Reply #40   Jan 25, 2005 5:36 am
JOGO, fantastic "hang time" (as said on another post). No doubt you are the envy of the neighborhood!!! Chris, great pictures! You definately know how to get away from work. My older son has the same hat your son has. Every time I he wears it I need to listen to the following...My hat has 3 corners, three corners has my hat, if my hat had not three corners then-it wouldn't be my hat!(AJace-3 cones=driveway lights maybe?) Take care, Walt
Replies: 31 - 40 of 83Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42