Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > snow blower question, please help

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
hdayanan

snow blower question, please help
Original Message   Jan 24, 2005 9:59 am
I have a husqvarna 7-23 model snow blower, it is a 2 stage blower, works great except that it does not go all the way to my concrete driveway, it leaves about an 1" of snow on the driveway. The skids on it are on the lowest setting, do i have to buy another small blower to get all the way into the concrete or is there any other way, I greatly appreciate all the feedbacks and opinions.

kind regards

dan

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Majorxlr8n

Re: snow blower question, please help
Reply #1   Jan 24, 2005 11:17 am
Dan,

Your scraper bar needs to be lowered. It is located at the rear of the auger cavity, on the bottom. Usually 3 or 4 bolts secure it. Put the machine on a FLAT & LEVEL surface. Put a thin piece of cardboard under the scraper bar - you'll find that the cardboard doesn't even touch it! Loosen the bolts & lower the scraper bar so that it touches the cardboard. Tighten the bolts up. See if its more to your liking this way.

Marty

hdayanan

Re: snow blower question, please help
Reply #2   Jan 24, 2005 7:07 pm
Marty, thanks a lot I will try that,

Kind Regards
dan
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42