Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > snowblowers for sale on e bay

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
mikiewest

snowblowers for sale on e bay
Original Message   Nov 13, 2009 6:32 am
You see plenty of Ariens for sale,less of the hondas.But as far as Simplicity,I see very few for sale.Also the prices people r looking for a 10 or 15 yr old Honda r steep.I wonder what my 11570E simp pro is worth after 1 yr of use(used it 4 times).Like Borat said,it's probably one of the last well built machines.No gizmos just built like a tank,not a ferrari.Any takers??lol.
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
whitetail

Re: snowblowers for sale on e bay
Reply #1   Nov 14, 2009 12:04 am
Simplicity is hard to come by in the northwest , very few dealers. If its like that in other areas they dont sell many units, therefore not many used ones on market.I would have to drive over 500 miles rt just to see one. Do you know how many blowers they have sold?
snowgo

Reply #2   Nov 14, 2009 12:16 am
Do you think it's possible that you see a lot of Ariens snow blowers for sale on ebay because so many people buy them? Then again, I live in the state where they're made so maybe that's why they're so popular around here.
goofienewfie

Ariens 1130DLE

Reply #3   Nov 14, 2009 5:51 am
oh my mikie... Haven't been on this forum in a month and your still going on about Ariens vs your Simplicity and quoting Borat..  Yes, some machine you got, wicked eh!

Cheers
Goofie Newfie
mikiewest

Reply #4   Nov 14, 2009 7:46 pm
ur right GOOFIE,she's a beast lol.
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42