Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Are you in need of help selecting a new chainsaw?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Termy

Are you in need of help selecting a new chainsaw?
Original Message   Jan 22, 2005 2:14 am
I have done some research into selecting the best chainsaws from Stihl for your cutting needs. If you need a new chainsaw or this is your first, please review the listed links bellow.

HOME USE ONLY
For home use and only small cutting jobs including light weight and great performance, I selected the MS170. Please Click Here

MID RANGE ONLY
For mid range use and medium to large cutting needs with moderate weight and great performance, I selected the MS360Pro. Please Click Here

HEAVY DUTY ONLY
For heavy duty jobs and large cutting needs with moderate to heavy weight and great performance, I selected the MS440. Please Click Here

EXTREME HEAVY DUTY AND PROFESSIONAL ONLY
For the toughest jobs and wides range of cutting needs, you need a heavy weight  machine that performs for the professional user without breakdown. I selected the MS880. Please Click Here

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Termy

Re: Are you in need of help selecting a new chainsaw?
Reply #1   Jan 22, 2005 6:08 pm
I also found an area of their site that explains the proper way to start a Sithl Chainsaw. You might find this useful.

LOW BANDWIDTH
Click Here

HIGH BANDWIDTH
Click Here

FOR VIDEOS CONCERNING ALL OTHER STIHL PRODUCTS
Click Here

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42