Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > my two inventions

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
solara

my two inventions
Original Message   Jan 18, 2005 5:44 pm
ok i probably read about the first one here and the second one in family handyyman but here goes. sorry no pics.

tool to turn  gas $#%* off.

took a stick the size and shape of a chopstick. made a cut in the end of   it with a dremel  tool. put on a piece of rubber /plastic tubing  (i inch)on the busines end. No i can open and close the gas  valve  w/ my gloves w/ a few twirls.

no clean funnel to be found.

But i did have some water bottles w/  "sip tops".  I  unscrewed the water botle top. dried it w/ a hair dryer. forced it on to the oil
botle and voila!  a funnel to fill the oil.

2004-2005 Ariens 11528LE
Jacobsen snow-burst
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
robmints

Re: my two inventions
Reply #1   Jan 18, 2005 7:04 pm
A modern day Ben Franklin. Great ideas!

I saw in the paper the other day a guy snow blowing with a motorcycle windshield bolted to the handlebars of his snowblower.

You two guys should have an invention convention.
Termy

Re: my two inventions
Reply #2   Jan 18, 2005 11:10 pm
Cool invention. I shall have to try that. Thumbs up.

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42