Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Ariens 27LE problem

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Palomino

Ariens 27LE problem
Original Message   Mar 3, 2009 10:29 pm
Hello all,

I just bought an Ariens 27LE snowblower the one with the new briggs engine and am having a problem with it.  I started it up and it runs fine but after it ran for about the first 10 minutes it burnt a hole in the plastic belt cover.  I dont know if the belt was rubbing on the cover or what but Im wondering if anyone has come accross this or had this happen to them.  I wonder if something is out of adjustment because I noticed that the auger sometimes doesnt completely stop when the Attachment clutch lever is released.  In the manual it says it should stop in 5 seconds or less when setup correctly.  The snowblower runs perfectly with the plastic belt cover off of the snowblower.

Any advice appreciated!

Mike

Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42