Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Toro 826 vs Yamaha YS624

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
giovanni

Toro 826 vs Yamaha YS624
Original Message   Feb 11, 2009 10:10 am
Hello....

I have just found this forum and would like to ask a question. I have tried to do some comparison on-line between these two machines. But I feel it is always better to ask the more experienced directly!

I have a Toro 826 that dates back to around the early 1980's. It is in pretty good condition for its age, and has served me well. Lately, it has not been throwing snow like it used to. Especially the heavy stuff. I am guesing that it needs new belts.

I have come across someone who is looking to get rid of his Yamaha YS624. He swares by its performance. He is an elderly man and can no longer use it. It dates back to the early 90's. I have seen his machine working but have not used it. It does seem like a strong machine.

I have an opportunity to take it from him at a very reasonable price.
My question is this. Is it worth me taking the Yamaha off his hands, and then selling my Toro? Or, should I be looking at investing the money into new belts for my Toro?
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42