Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > What happened to Honda HS621?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
aa335

What happened to Honda HS621?
Original Message   Jan 2, 2009 11:05 am
I believe the HS621 was sold last sold in the US a few years ago.  Now it is only available in Canada.  I can't find this model new anywhere in the US.  The available current model is a HS520 which is smaller and have an overhead cam engine versus the superior OHV engine on the HS621?  The build quality also seemed to be cheapened on the HS520 as well.

On a different topic but somewhat related to Honda, I'm trying to understand why the model line up for the US market is so watered down compared what is available in Canada?  Canadian two stage models have even have hydraulic assist auger height adjustment, electric chute, as well as onboard 12V battery starter.  I know I am a minority when it comes to having these gizmos on a snowblower so bear with me.  If any of you have seen what is available from Yamaha in Japan, some folks may conclude that snowblowers available in the US are very primitive in comparison.   Does the US market not demand these features and technology?

This message was modified Jan 2, 2009 by aa335
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 10 of 10View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42