Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Buying used - 2004 Ariens

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Palomino

Buying used - 2004 Ariens
Original Message   Mar 18, 2008 8:11 pm
Hello all,

I need a snowblower for next year and was hoping to find a good deal, but most of the dealers around are sold out this year due to the harsh winter.  I have found some used snowblowers including an Ariens model 924121 11hp 28" cut with electric start.  I think it's a 2004.  I havent been able to find out about what they went for new but the dealer said he'd sell it to me for $900.  Ive only seen pictures of the snowblower so far but it looks almost unused--no rust or stains anywhere.   It comes with a 90 day warranty but that is almost useless now being so late in the season. 

From the info above does this sound like a good price?

I really don't want to spend more then 1k on this as I only use it to cut a path to my house from my garage about 130', and also the first 8'-10' or so by the garage door that the plow cant get to.  My driveway is almost 400' long.  Looking at snowblowers so far I dont think I could get a similiar quality brand new for anywhere close to this price, but I could be wrong in my so far limited searching.

Any help appriecated!

Thanks,

Mike

Athelstane, WI

This message was modified Mar 18, 2008 by Palomino
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42