Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Got your phone book?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Smitty

"He who dies with the most toys/tools wins!"

Got your phone book?
Original Message   Jan 11, 2005 7:59 pm
In a neighboring town at the beginning of a very recent snow storm some mental midgets decided to deliver the new phone books!  As you can imagine, there were a lot of jammed snow blowers in town. (Southington, CT).

The article went on to say they had very few complaints about the snow plows this storm, but SBC (the phone company) was not very popular with a lot of snow blower owners. 

Hopefully there were not a lot of people that decided to clear the jams with their hands.

Ariens 824 Sno Thro, Toro 18" Gas Trimmer, Craftsman 3.5 HP 9" Edger/Trimmer, Echo SRM230 Trimmer/Brush Cutter, Toro 21" Recycler II Mower, Craftsman 8.5 HP Chipper/Shredder, Craftsman 25cc GAs Blower/Vac, Husky Y1000 Air Compressor, Homelite EZ ChainSaw, Husky Chain Saw
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Got your phone book?
Reply #1   Jan 11, 2005 8:06 pm
I'm sure SBC was real happy that all there phone books got put out underneath all of the snow.  
terrapin24h

The more I learn the less i know

Re: Got your phone book?
Reply #2   Jan 12, 2005 1:14 pm
Were it me, i'd send the phone company a bill.  Esp if i bent and auger shaft or blew a gearbox.  Hopefully the shaer pins'd do thier job, but stranger things have happened.

--chris
2001 Homelite VacAttack Blower
2001 6hp Toro PPace 22" mower
2001 Ariens 824LE
2002 6hp 2400 PSI Excell Powerwasher
2004 18hp Craftsman 27375 42" mower
2004 42cc Craftsman 18" chainsaw
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42