Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Jacobsen Homelite Imperial 826 Parts needed

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
jam32

Jacobsen Homelite Imperial 826 Parts needed
Original Message   Mar 3, 2008 10:22 am
Anyone know where to get parts?  I have a complete part sheet from 2000 from when Textron owned Jacobsen but can not find anyone that sells parts.  Need the roller bearings for the drive gear this is the gear with the chain going to the wheel shaft.  Also would like to get a throttle lever with cable as mine was replaced by a choke lever before I got it.           Thanks, Jeff
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
ajallen

Re: Jacobsen Homelite Imperial 826 Parts needed
Reply #1   Mar 3, 2008 12:01 pm
These snow throwers were built by General Power & they were bought out by MTD. So MTD would be your source of parts. But most of the cross references have been removed from the parts lists. You will need a dealer that kept the paper parts lists. Is your part number JA-34347-0? If it is than the cross to MTD is 741-0696.

AJ

jam32

Reply #2   Mar 3, 2008 2:42 pm
AJ,  Thought i answered your last post but here goes again.  Yes that is a cross for the needle bearing I need.  I have ordered two and for $27.00 will see if they work.  Only one place in Ohio has them.  I wish I could find other parts.  One I really would like is the throttle lever and cable.  I am using a universal choke lever know.  I have to carry different lengths of rubber hose to keep it at the desired speed.  Jeff
mech12

Reply #3   Mar 6, 2008 12:09 pm
i get my homelite/jacobson parts from a company called  gardner.   they are based in ohio---florida and new jersey.    phone  1-800-521-6535   fax  1-800-626-4735  or   www. gardnerinc.com 
Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42