Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Sears Craftsman Snow Thrower model 247.881900

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
happy1957

Sears Craftsman Snow Thrower model 247.881900
Original Message   Jan 6, 2008 8:24 am
I have recently purchased this snow thrower out of shear need and lack of availability or anything else in our area.  This years record snows have "killed" my 20 year old reliable Toro. This Sears 9hp / 28 inch machine has worked great thus far.

I would like to know how I can find out what company manufactured this machine.  I want to purchase parts that I don't even know the name of.  They are blades/scrapers? that  are attached to the top of the auger housing and help to cut through the taller snow banks.   This machine has the assembly holes for them, but no part listed in the parts list.  I have seen them on Sears model 881060 which is a little larger machine.

If anyone can either give me a part number of rthe 881060 or the manufacttuers name of my machine, it would be truly helpful, at this point even a part name would help :-)

Thank you, Brenda in Maine

Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 7 of 7View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42